💜Episode 16💜

TIME SKIP
AT THE RESORT.
*All of them came back to the resort and met their parents. Jimin was ignoring Deepika and now she was getting pissed off and jisoo was also ignoring Jin*

DEEPIKA POV
*After we came back from the airport I don't know why this Jimin is ignoring me now I am getting pissed off so I pulled him brought him somewhere*

Jimin: Yaah what are you doing?

Deepika: What are you doing huh!!

Jimin: What am i doing?

Deepika: Seriously jimin!! You are ignoring me from past few hours. Can you tell me whyyy?

Jimin: You are the one who is not giving attention to me?

Deepika: Oh really what I did huh!!

Jimin: You are going and sticking with that Karan and ignoring me and you are telling that what I am doing. *scoffed*

Deepika: *chuckled* Jimin why are you getting jealous of him?

Jimin: How would i not when my girlfriend is leaving me and going to another man!!*sighed*

Deepika:*cupped his face*Hmm Jimin what if I say Karan is already married.

Jimin: WHAT!!

Deepika: Yes! He is already married to Komal.

Jimin: Really!! *Can't believe*

Deepika: Aish you won't believe right come with me.

*She took Jimin outside where everyone were sitting and chilling except parents*

*All were talking with each other suddenly*

Deepika: Ahem Ahem*Fake cough*

*Everyone's attention went to her*

Deepika: So Komal can you help me.

Komal: Sure. what is it?

Deepika: Can you please tell Jimin that you are already married to Karan and there is no reason to be jealous.

Everyone except Sapna, Komal, Karan, YN, veer,Kriti: WHATTT!!!

Iseul: Are you both really married?*shocked*

Karan: Yeah we are.

Jisoo: But Komal doesn't say anything to Karan when these three girls get close to him.

YN: Are you indirectly saying that we are stealing him from her.

Jisoo: No it's not like that just take example of Jimin. Deepika was getting close to him so he got jealous but why doesn't Komal.

Komal: There is no reason for me to get jealous when I already know he is mine and be mine forever and YN, Kriti and Deepika are our childhood best friends and I know they won't even think of stealing him from me.

Lisa: Woah that was a right answer and this Jiminaa is really innocent.

*Jimin was embarrassed and jungkook and Tae were also thinking that why they were jealous of him*

Jimin: Sorry deepika.

Deepika: It's okay Jimin. Let's sit here.

Jin: Aish can you please solve my matter too, this jisoo is ignoring me from when I came.

Jisoo: You deserve it,you never contacted me in these days and today when you came you didn't even say that My WWB i missed you alot and started pampering with your friends.