Chapter 18: Coming Back

Okay. I actually doesn't rush this too much. I just wanted to tell you that I might be busier with school and extra classes starting next week.

But don't worry! This author nim is usually fast in her works! Well, since I write it shorter than 5000 words that is.. Haha..

And a reader suggest the name Kim Hyun Ok as KRS niece name, do you guys like it? The reader said the meaning is the pearl is beautiful wisely. (idk I just repeated it).

Hehe. Enjoy~
_______________________________________

The next day, after everyone had their breakfast, they quickly went to the reaction room. They all were quite delighted and refreshed after 'playing' with Kim Seung Jon, Krs uncle, yesterday. They all took turn, each person could play with him for half an hour then proceed for the next. They all smile in refreshness.

While they all were walking and on the way to the room, a sudden loud noise came from one of the room in the large hallway. They quickly went there to check it.

Creak.

The door open slightly by the strong gust of wind coming from inside the room. Cale's group peak slightly before opening the wide door silently to allow people see what's going on in the inside.

It's really surprise them to see, three people are... Fighting? What's more surprising was, it's the God of Death, the god of War, and the Sun Goddess.

"You death bastard! I'll kill you!"
"Hah! Go on! I want death more than anything anyway!"
"You suicidal lunatic!" The god of War really look done with these two as he try to stop them from fighting and destroying the dimension.

"Shut up Ares! Don't interfere in our fight!" The Sun God shot a beam toward the god of war, Ares, who stopped the attack with a shield. (Yes. The god of war is Greek)

"I, Anubis, The God of Death, will kill this light attribute bitch. "
"Ha! Then I, Eleanora, the Sun goddess, swore to kill the god of death, Anubis, in the most painful way!" they both then continue to attack each other with their respective attribute powers. Ares, the God Of War who is done with them turn around just to see the dumbfound looks on the face of the people.

Even the Cages who usually curse the GoD the moment she saw him, look bewildered. Ares tap Eleanora, short as Lenora, shoulder who somehow stop right beside him.
"What is it Are-?!" both sun goddess and the GoD froze in their spot. Their eyes shook violently.
The mortals didn't hear them spoke their real names, right? Right...?

"Wow. You bastard, I didnt expect this..." Cage said in a weak voice. She just saw him fighting with another god, in a very destroyed room that look like it could crumble anytime, and just heard his real name. How would anyone not be shock after hearing the gods, reveal their real names and fought in front of them?!

" Uh um. Cage, my daughter, let's just pretend you didn-"
"Just shut it death. Accept the reality..." Ares put his hand on Anubis shoulder to calm the panic god down. And... Didn't work..

The audience left the place, still in the state of shock as some of them keep bumping their heads upon the wall.

Nela nervously laugh. She could have stop them but her sister, Lena, who at some point appear next to her stopped her from doing so.

***

Arriving at the reaction room with fatigue complexion, they could hear some people gasp. They all look up, to see two redheads, one have a short hair and another have a long hair reaching his shoulders and two black hair guy which, one look so frail like he could fall by only being push gently, while the other have a big muscular body. The four turn their head around just to meet their family gaze with a fond smile.