Chapter 36: Krs's Childhood

Hi everyone! Been a long time since I properly greet yall.

Anyway, I have a question.
Do you hate it when I now rarely post unlike when I first wrote this?
Well yeah, at that time I was still in a month of holiday and my highschool year haven't started yet.

Anyway.... I'm sorry since I make yall wait for too long...

This is actually a request from a reader, and I actually also have this idea long before.
OvO
Hope you guys won't mind me adding some fictions of mine here Hehe...

BTW, this Krs in the reaction screen would be 12-13 years old.
Therefore, enjoy reading! 💖
_______________________________________

It was so calm....

Too calm indeed.

And it was aaall too silence...

Everyone was staring at each other, dragons with dragons, humans with humans(including Koreans), and...

"What kind of sh*t is happening right now?"

Marina, the Ruler of All, had suddenly appear a few moments ago while the mortals were having their own discussions.

Lets go back to a few minutes ago..

-----

Everyone was fighting, even the gods. They all create a huge mess in the room which also cause a few damages to other parts of the dimension.
Adam, who had try to stop this, end up getting in a fight with Lena who is very stubborn and create more chaos.

Reynold had appear to help his brother, but ending up with the task of babysitting Axel.
The mcs- well, they just woke up in annoyance and even fight against the ws* and those people they deem as trash.

The gods was fighting because it all started with the moon goddess, Aadhira, suddenly appeared in the recording room and create a mess while teleporting.

There was an error and she end up bringing the god of mischief, Loki, along.

The chaos was started by Loki of course. He make all the mortals see illusions and fight each other, and this trouble didn't go unheard by the Ruler of All.

And here she is, coming here and glaring at them in annoyance and irritation.
All the mortals and God's in the room, froze up by her aura. Except Adam and Lena... Who both have their ears pulled by Marina.

"I thought I told you both to be more responsible if you want to do this kind of thing- so what is this?!"

"I'm sorry Young miss-ack-!!!"

"It's all his fault!"

Lena point at Loki while holding the pain of her ear being pull and twisted, while Loki look at them with a fake shock look.

"Me?! I didn't even do anyt-"
"Cut the BS and follow me, God of mischief."
"Yes your majesty."

Loki immediately got humble and follow Marina with a lower head, the other gods snicker in silence before having to come too. Which make them regret snickering and getting caught instantly just like that-

Lena clear her throat after Marina disappear with the gods and start speaking as if nothing happened.

"Take a seat! Another reaction is starting!"

'What is it about this time, I'm curious...'
And as if answering Ahn Roh Man's* question, Lena speak.

"We will be reacting to Henituse childhood, I mean his childhood as Krs."