Chapter 23: Eat Up(EAP)

So yeah

I would just skip the intro fluff to reaction-

--------------------------------------------------

"おはようございます mortals! Are you read for the next chapter?" (Good morning)

They doesn't know what it mean but could guess that it might mean, 'good morning' by the way she say it. The audience nod their heads.

Satisfied with the answer, Lena quickly push the button on the remote. But before she about to start the scene, Valentino raise his hand.

'aiya, this annoying dastards...' she turn toward him with a smile on her face.
The smile she made give him an iffy feeling but he still proceed to ask.

"Can you explain briefly of what we're going to watch?" Lena almost laugh but hold it in. She glanced at Cale while saying inwardly.
'Preapre to suffer again Cale Henituse~' Cale felt a shiver went down his bones.

"Ahem, do you guys remember that one chapter where I show you Cale Henituse went through a trial to get a water ancient power?"
They nod. Some shook their head bluntly as they choose to forget the traumatic parts. (they sure are straightforward sight? 👁️👄👁️)

"Hm hm." She hum while nodding in understanding. (she clearly angry at them for forgetting a few chapters altho she's the same💀)

The tip of her lips raise up an form a smirk.
"Then you'll be watching the aftermath today!" Cale flinched. He cursed at her internally while others look at him menacingly, some even send a gaze saying 'What happened to you this time?'.

Cale avoid their gaze to only made eye contact with the gold dragon who have annoyance visible in his eyes.
Cale gulp and avoid it, but once again made eye contact with the old assassin. Ron caress the back of his dagger slowly with a menacing gaze. Cale just close his eyes this time, not wanting to make any eye contact anymore.

The Henituse family saw how he react, making them feel iffy so suddenly.
'I got a bad feeling...'

"はじめましょう!!!!" (let's start)

[The last remaining stone spear fell away from Cale's body.
Cale's blood fell into the transparent lake and dyed it red and his body slowly fell toward the lake as his blood had just done.]

....

People froze at the scene.

Can't you atleast start with a bit calmer scene miss ruthless demon queen?

But some snap out and react like how a normal person would-

"H-Hyung!"
"Cale-nim!"
"Orabeoni!!"
"Young master!!"

Basen, Choi Han, Lily and Freesia shout at the same time.

["You're causing all sorts of troubles."

However, Cale did not fall into the lake.
The ancient Dragon that had approached him at some point supported his body with one hand, catching Cale before he fell into the lake.]

They sigh in relief.

[Cale was already drenched from being in the water and covered in blood that falling into the lake would not have mattered, but that wasn't the problem.]

"You really should learn how to take care of yourself my friend!"
"Yeah! Listen to the big guy!" even Bud agree with Toonka who said it so suddenly. Glenn, the one beside Bud just nod in agreement, doesn't have the gut to said what he usually said to Bud as he is scare of the sword hilt Bud currently caressing.