Chapter 54: Reader's Request

Since this is a request from a reader long ago, I will finally do it.

I'm so sorry to the one who ask for it T-T 🙏 I'm doing this so late after 2(?) months.

@n1ghtowl_reader, I chose a random chapter that doesn't contained much fighting but still fun, I hope you like it!

(tell me if you want it to be another chapter!)

(pls comment too, I'm getting bored reading my own ff alone with no comment... 👁️👄👁️)

_______________________________________

The group that was visiting Adam's family had finally return.

Looking quite good...

Not sure though.

Adam looks happy enough, but after receiving a call from Lena a few minutes ago, he looks grim.

It surely isn't a big problem right?

'Today is... Right, we'll be reacting to one of the future where we will meet the Blood Cult leader the Blood Demon.'

-This might be beneficial for us.

The Sword Saint and the Fist King seem to agree with each other.

Today's reaction will surely benefit those who came from the Central Plain.

That's what everyone thought.

Due to this, the Blood Cult' s young candidates that was captured already could only felt helpless in this situation.

Their mother, the Blood Demon wasn't summon here because of the time difference and because Cale still haven't met her yet.

(let's just say I return them back sometimes without memories of this and have it back when I summon them here again 🤷🏻‍♀️)

'Damn it! We couldn't even do anything, not even reporting this!'

The sense of helplessness makes them feel humiliated and anxious at the same time.

What if their mother see them as unworthy and useless?

Will they be discarded?

Or would they die first before they could even meet her after this?

-Hoya, no matter what. We need to survive.

- Do you take me as an idiot? Of course I know that.

They should help each other in the situation where they need to rely on each other.

BOOM BOOM -

"Not sorry for the interruption, but we will be having a special guest today!"

'A special guest?'

The audience started to whisper and talk to each other, wondering who it might be.

Lena, who had just made the announcement from above could see the dark look on Adam's face who's sitting at the most front with his siblings.

She subconciously smirk at how he looks right now before quickly change it back to the usual evil face.

"Presenting...! Mister....-!"

"Why call me a mister? I'm clearly still young."

"Shut up, you're older than the dragons in here."

The audience was completely shocked upon seeing the arrival of someone unexpected.

"Surprise?"