Chapter 45: Random Theater

Feel free to comment guys. Or is it because of my own comment you doesn't comment anymore? TvT

And I'm only free for about 1 or 2 weeks. I'll try to update as fast as i am when I first started!

Let's start!!!
_______________________________________

"Ladies and gentlemen-!"

"Half gentlemen. We aren't as gentlemen as you think you know."

.....

Fredo* must've been so frustrated since he didn't get much screen time this past few chapters, that's why he's making this sarcastic comment.

Even the gods want their own screen time you know?

So then...

"Non important. I just wanted to tell yall that we both will also be one of the audience!"
"Is that so?"

Zhongli look at Eros in surprise but gave a simple nod as he understand and won't ask much.

Too excited, Eros decide to sit next to his holy maiden, Cotton.
Actually, he sit in between both Cotton and Tboah Cotton.

The holy maidens weren't sure whether they could still act as casually as before or not but Eros doesn't seem to notice their discomfort.

Zhongli let out a sigh and went to the dragon section.

He sat down next to the dragon lord's family and her.
He gave her a small bow to show some respect, which as unexpected but Sheritt regain her composure immediately and bow back.

'As expected from the dragon lord.'

Eruhaben can't help but feel proud. He's sitting right behind Zhongli and was a little excited, wanted to talk to Zhongli when he had time.

"Let's start!"

With a small wave from his hand as a signal, the screen start by Eros' s command.

[ Appear before them a world in the modern.
A lot of modern and tall buildings filling their sights.

Flying objects, moving vehicles... Everything look amazing to those who lived in historical time.

"Whoah..!!"

"Cool isn't it?"

Kim Roksoo chuckle softly after seeing the younger him looking around so excitedly and curiously. It's his first time after all.

All of them are currently in the attire matching for this world they're visiting with their Hyung, Adam.]
(it's up to you to imagine what they're wearing hehe.)

Those who also live in the time line the same as Cale*, Tboah and Tcf look at the world in amazement.

So.. Today Adam is avaliable but he decide to brought his brothers for a trip to another world?

"No wonder I didn't see the humans today..."
"They should've brought us too nya!"

Raon and Hong seems to be upset because Cale didn't bring them with him again, but On quickly distract them with some sweets.

A good sister she is.

The wolf children are just the same, they want to follow the mcs too, but they end up getting left behind again.

The one who cried wasn't Maes or something, Lock and the younger children are the one who looks like they're tearing up.

Atleast there's Rosalyn and Choi Han to comfort them...