Chapter 55: Reader's Request (2)

This is another chapter requested by a reader.

I hope yall enjoy it lol 🌚

And lmao, part 2 of tcf novel is getting more chaotic, like, the Heavenly Demon doesn't need to said Cale's head almost explode! TvT

You dk how much I snicker at Cale and how Heavenly Demon act after dropping a bomb-

_______________________________________

"My dear mortals!"

"Please ask for someone else to take care of us Adam-nim."

"..."

Cage* direct requested for another god to take care of them instead of Barbatos and Thanatos cause the gods become silence.

Adam smile brightly at the request before snapping his fingers.

"Please bring her here."

"Alright."

Lex, for the first time, seem like a professional butler as he appear then disappear from everyone's sight.

He then appear again with a woman- with wonderful eyes.

'Who's that? Her eyes are so unique!'

'Does she have heterochromia?'

Rosalyn and Jour gasp softly once they saw her appearance properly.

She have two different eye colours and yet it looks beautiful on her...

The woman look awkward at first before she suddenly became confident in a snap.

"I, Furina, the God of Justice and the hydro archon, welcome you mortals!"

"You're not exactly an archon now-"

"Be silent."

Furina smile confidently infront of all the mortals while Light just shrug his shoulders.

He thought he could atleast have a little fun revealing someone's secret today, but he couldn't.

Even some of the mortals subtly glare at him as if they wanted him to shut up. Of course they did it while being hidden. (as to not get target by a light beam)

"You, young man, get over here before I snap you into three."

"Do math brainy, we're about the same age with a few months of age gap."

"Did I ask for your opinion?"

Adam pulled Light by the hair and drag him back to their seat. The prince doesn't see like he cares though. Even though some of his hair have already been pulled out.

Cale and the others eat their lunch silently in their own seat while watching Adam dragging Light around by the hair.

-I wonder what shampoo he use.

-Hey Cale! Get us the same shampoo! Maybe our hair won't get pulled out so easily like his!

Cale easily ignored the cheapskate's excited voice while keeping a stoic face.

The screen should've started long ago, but they were waiting for Eleanor's arrival, as she's the one who's handling the records today.

Lena and Nela had been out for a long time already.

After what seem like an hour, she arrived with a laptop and gave it to Adam.

Whispering something like, 'Start it' and 'child'. It seems like she's trying to get his affection secretly while telling him to set it up for her.