Reintroducing My Ocs... (pls Read TT)

Since there might be some readers that don't remember some of my Ocs, this chapter will show you what they look like and also some information about them.

First:

The light brown hair: Light ArgentThe middle: Adam DeonartThe woman: Emerald Lynn

The middle: Adam Deonart
The woman: Emerald Lynn

All of them are the same age (23).

Same goes with Lena, Killian, and Evan. And Xaviour I think...

Most of Adam's friends are in my other story, the story about them.

(remember, this is their age in their og world, they are more than a thousand years old in the other worlds)

Adam wiki is on one of the chaps so you can search it again.

I think it's chapter 3 or 4...

___________________________

1. Light
-A crown prince but act as the current emperor in his empire since his mother wanted to resign from that position soon.

-Knows Adam since childhood.

-Basically a cruel tyrant but have some goods in his heart because of his sister Lithia and Adam.

- Acts more merciful to people infront of his family because of his father and sister kind nature. He's quite possessive of some things too.

- Easily annoyed by many things and would just destroy them from his sight in a matter of seconds.

- A bit frustrated that Adam always stop him from killing people he dislike or annoyed with. (would kill them after Adam left except if Adam give something in exchange for their life)

- Secretly likes physical touches as a sign of affection (rarely show it to his family but commonly with Adam since he's used to it)

- Finds flirting as a new way to annoy/tease someone so he always do it to someone he's closest with (Adam).

- Love Adam as a friend, but can be quite obsessive about it.
_________________________

2. Emerald Lynn
- Originally from a Duke household but it was destroyed by Adam's parents.

- Had died once when she was 13 but was brought back to life with a new core.

- Actually dislike Adam at the start due to his coldness but after a few minutes being with him she started to like him and wanted to help him.

- A fiery woman who loves new adventures and dangerous things. Finds them cool and entertaining.

- Likes to hug or give Adam gifts when  they were young children, in hopes he would become comfortable slowly and trusted her enough.

- Doesn't actually have much screen time with him. But she's deeply involved with him and help him grow even though subtly and slowly.

- Can fight very well but not good with a bow because she doesn't have the patience to concentrate on one thing more than 10 seconds. (of course this doesn't apply to spending time with Adam.)