Chapter 38: Random Reaction

Oh right, since I was a new writer, Idk the basic of writing. Let me put this to avoid a bit confusion

"Talk"= normal mortal talking
'Think'=normal mortal thinking
"God"= higher beings/gods talking
'God'= higher being/gods thinking
"..." = Adam talking
"..." = lex talking/ ghost

Anyway, thank you to all the readers and votes! I feel like I'm famous when I saw how many have read my story here TvT
(delulu is solulu)

_______________________________________

Tap tap tap-

Screek--

'Dammit dammit dammit! Why is everyone looking for me?! Save me someone!' Adam cry internally while hiding in one of the hidden corridor that no one have ever walk through before.

Firstly, yall still remember how he was chased before right? Because of what people is trying to do to him and all-

Unfortunately, he doesn't have anyone to help him except...

"Why are you hiding in such an obvious place master?"
Lex ask innocently as if he never did anything wrong.

Adam glare at him before kicking him right in the face.
"This is all your fault you useless ghost!"

"Ouch... Why is it MY fault? I didn't put that clip-"

"You were there and know what's happening but doesn't stop it. Is it still not your fault?" Adam spoke in a dark tone while Lex imitate Venti's 'ehe'.

Lex was about to speak before Adam grabbing Lex by the collar and throw him to a wall.

Poor Lex being beaten for the next few minutes before they were found by the mortals...

Cale's eyes was shining while Roksoo is grinning ear to ear and the others are just as the same.
Smiling brightly at the two of them who stop fighting (more like one sided beating) when they were suddenly founded by the mortals.

"Oh my d-dear mortals! How have you be-"
"You don't need to greet us so formally your excellency."
"I-I see..."

'But aren't you the one who's speaking formally right now Eruhaben-nim?'

Adam thought while awkwardly releasing Lex who already disappear back to thin air. Even if Adam is much older than the dragon's in age, he can't help but call him with respect since he's feeling uneasy about ALL this mortals staring at him.

Adam take a step back while smiling and waving at them.
"Oh dear, I just remember something urgent to do. I'll take my leave h-"
"Now!"
"What-"

Before he knew it, upon Cale's order, everyone pull out some kind of glowing ropes and bind Adam with it. He can't even move since he's being tied from shoulders to toe.
(like literally).

"M-my dear brothers-"
"No need to speak our dear, lovable, cute, brother. We just want to talk."
"Hahaha..."

Adam laugh awkwardly but feel even more scared when he saw that 'smile' on everyone's face.
Why are their face so dark? Did I do something wrong? What's with the sudden sweet words? W-why are the children also doing it and holding jars?

Little did Adam know, at that moment, will be the started of his 'torture'...

******

End.

Jk yall that was a joke-

****
"......"
"Master?"
"........."
"....."