Chapter 13: A Mission?

I'm so so so happy right now, I got my phone back! 🎊WOOO🎊

I don't want to waste your time, so, enjoy~

Oh, before that.
My school days will start the day after I post this, so I think I won't get to update on the days I noted to post like usual, but I will try to make free time in my school schedule.

✌️Cya~
_______________________________________

Its now 9 a.m in the morning(pretend they all do their routines like usual until sleep time) and people are having their peaceful breakfast before it was ruined by a panic children shout.

They all went toward the shout direction and open the door of cale's room. They were all surprise seeing the children are crying or look panic.
Raon flew toward Choi Han like a bullet and fortunately, the swordmaster isn't as weak as the commander, so he caught the black dragon and hug him in comfort.

"What happen? Why are you all crying?" Choi Han walk toward the children and hug them all to comfort them while asking.

Hong sob while he answer,
"W, we ca-sob- can't find cale-sob-cale nya" they heard a scary voice in their midst.

"Didnt you guys were with him last night? You should have realized that he woke up." they move aside and reveal Eruhaben that have a frown on his beautiful face.
"We, what you said is true goldie gramps! But it's weird, I didn't felt even the slightest of human's presence in this dimension except on this note." Raon hand a tiny note to Eruhaben, others also went close to see what's written on the note that Cale left behind. They all groan seeing that he written it using his previous life language.

" Choi Han, translate this. " Choi Han receive the note from Eruhaben and quickly translate it for them.

Ehem-

"Me, Adam and the other three will be out for a while. Pls don't worry about us." their expression grimace after he finish translating it.

"I'm sure the other three are Kim Rok Soo, Cale Thames and the E2 krs since I also couldn't sense their presence in this dimension at all." they all just realize that those three aren't here too upon hearing what the dragon Lord say.
"Well, we won't need to worry since His Excellency is with them right?" Gashan* words seem to calm them down.

"I could show you what happened last night!" they all jump up in surprise at Lena's loud voice, how the hell did she suddenly appear behind them?

"Ahem, will you show us then your excellency?" Eruhaben* let out a fake cough, he also almost jump up in surprise just now but he won't admit it because it will lower his dignity.
"It's Lena-nim for yall. And yes, I did plan to show you guys what they're doing right now, but I'll show what happened last night first." Lena clap her hand once finish speaking and they all were seated on their seats once again.
(If you still wonder, it look like a cinema, but there are a long table in front of them incase they will eat or drink there.)

'I still wonder why we actually need to watch what their leaders are doing, it's useless for us anyway. Well, except for our liege of course.' Becrock* really want to sleep right now but he forcefully keep his eyelids open because he's currently seating behind his liege. He knows his snoring are loud, and it will annoy his liege, then he would be executed. (that's kinda unfair?)

[A room that fill with darkness as it is night and all the lights was turned off was shown on the screen.

A certain redhead could be seen lying on the bed with three children sleeping on his chest and stomach.]

*cough* *ahem*
Those two sounds filled the room after seeing such an ethereal and cute sight on the screen.

"Don't he feel suffocated at night when his children sleep on him?" Bud quickly shut his mouth seeing that Glenn is preparing to smack him again, but this time is a bit different as he could see Glenn putting nails in between of each fingers.