Chapter 44: Funny Moments In Adam's Life(2)

Well, here's part two.
I don't really have much idea hahaha. I can't wait for holiday week so I could make 2 more short chapters. TvT

Oh right, do any of you guys know how many chapters orv have in the novel? I don't really actually count lol-

I need to know cause for school thingy.
(ask later)

Enjoy this short/ skip this chap if you think it's boring!
Tysm!
_______________________________________

It all started like a normal day...

Everyone had breakfast, doing some exercises. Including the wannabe slacker Cale and Krs*.

Not much know how they pass the morning exercise with Choi Han. Everyone know how 'monster-like' Choi Jan's strength and stamina are.

Even the Nephew can't completely compete with his uncle.
Which make him train even harder just to atleast able to spar with him soon.

For Adam... No one know where he is. When Zhongli appear today, he only said that Adam is 'sick'.

Not much know whether that's true or not and have doubts, but they will visit him later to make sure he rest well.
Everyone were jsut wondering how such a 'healthy' guy like him could get sick lol-

*******

"Are we going to start soon?"

The now not so timid Lock ask the GoW, who look like he also doesn't know whether to start.

"Ask the boss here."
"Even if I am much superior and ancient than you, Eros, you're also in charge of the reaction this time. So we are currently partners in this job."

Zhongli's calm and respectful tone of respond receive a huge amount of respect and amazement from the mortals.
Especially the dragons.

(since Zhongli introduce himself as Morax and that he is also a dragon. Zhongli is a dragon right? Or is it just his other form? I'm getting confused from the GI fandom.)

'Calm, reserved and somewhat respectful. He's quite humble for an ancient dragon-God.'
Sheritt thought while staring at Zhongli for quite a while before snapping back to reality when Rion call for her.

She just couldn't get use to seeing this child, looking at her like that. Those round eyes (excuse me?), a small smile indicating that he's still shy with her (hello??), those little fingers fidgeting while he's nervous-

"Why is my child so cute?"
"Excuse me-?"

Rion was surprised and confused by what Sheritt is mumbling about. He even thought whether Raon is behind him or there's another child. He look around just to know who's she's talking about.

(are we even talking about the same pers- I mean half-dragon sheritt-nim???)

Raon, who was invincible near them to surprise his mother, flinch before slowly reveal himself with big round eyes.

"Am I cute m-mom?"

It seem Sheritt was too focused on Rion that she didn't notice Raon, but her mother instinct kick in and she instantly hug both Raon and Rion tightly, while squealing that is.

"why oh why are my children so cute?!??! If only I'm still alive in our world, I would've taken good care of both of you-.."

Rion is suffocated while Raon is smiling.

The heart warming scene are only for the three though, the others just mind their own business since they doesn't want to ruin their moment.

"Ahem, my apologies. But we are about to start the reaction. Please look forward."