Chapter 16: Mission Complete(?)

I apologise, but, the animation I talk about, I deleted it.
I will one day make an animation after learning it properly.

Welp, enjoy this not so long chapter!
---------------------------------------------------------

"Yawn..!"
"Uhk! Your mouth smell as f**k! Do you even brush your teeth?"
The yawning man look offended at his girlfriend.

"Hey! Atleast I brush it once a day!"
"Once? ONCE?! I told you to brush your teeth thrice a day!" the woman slap the man's back so hard that he stumble to the front.

The romance and drama fans watch the couple bickers while enjoying the food call, 'popcorns'.

"Huu... Never in my 1000 years of life I've ever seen all beings united when watching others bicker... Ha... I guess I am too old for this." the fans just now flinched upon Eruhaben*'s sighing and even some offended at his remark.
They all pout, but they all still whisper to each other to give their contacts or how to contact them later. Proceeding to run to their seats after the satisfying exchanging contacts event.

"Pfft- kueheheh... Isn't senior became young again in our world..?" Said Mila mischievously while nudging the sighing Eruhaben on the ribs.

"Lena-nim, Nela-nim, please continue the reaction....." said the exhausted cooki- ahem, goldie prince. Fatigueness was visible on his face, after playing with the kids continuously in their break, he didn't get to sleep a bit like he planned.
Suddenly, a pillow and thick blanket appear around him. The blanket seem to be wrapping him to keep him warm while sleeping, and magically, he instantly fell asleep after putting his head in the soft, fluffy pillow.

-You should thank me the Sun Goddess! Luv you Roan's Sun!

Nela giggle at the Sun Goddes doting statement. Oh how she hope both Alberu could hear it.

"Yes! Let's start now! Muahahahhaha! - kuhuk!"
"Please refrain yourself from laughing like a maniac Miss Lena." God of Death clearly look refresh after smacking her head hardly, and she counter back with hitting his head using a brick she found in the room.
Unfortunately, the brick instantly turn to dust after almost met the Death smirking face..

" Let us start now... If there's any unappropriate scenes for the young ones, worry not, I will close their eyes with a blindfold." they thanking Nela internally and cheer for her.

'I hope this one start normally.'
Thought the people in the room except our Whity Radish. UvU

The blank screen started...

[ The beautiful scenery of the forest now could be seen clearly after zooming closer. A rustling between the tree leaves and bushes are heard, as if somebody are playing around chasing the other..

And its particularly true to an enchanting pretty redhead..]

What....?

"Is this narrator seriously just complimenting his look while narrating?" Hannah and Jopis said at the same time, baffled at the narrating.

"Nah, he's just too pretty that the narrator wanted to atleast praise his look once."
"Yeah. Get used to it by now bruh."
Bud and Jopis* sarcastic comment send a hit to their head.
Did they meant to offend us just now..? They turn away and look back at the screen with many murder plans in their head.

[The seemingly running redhead curse why looking at his back once a bit, to look at the enemies chasing him.
"This is so f*cking unfair! Why am I the only one being chase by twenty Hunters while the others are only being chased by ten or five?!"