Will Search For You

CHAPTER 6

Previously On "A Small Talk?"
Darshan and Y/N were listening to songs together while sharing one pair of earphones and then the train stops at a station and a family enters and assumes that Darshan and Y/N, both are a married couple and asks them if they can adjust in one seat because of their daughter. They somehow agree and shift in one seat.. after talking for sometime, they fall asleep...

NOTE: It's gonna be a pretty long chapter.

Moving On...

*7 AM sharp in the morning*
*Y/N's phone rings, basically her alarm*
*Y/N grabs her phone*

Y/N: *Why did I set alarm for 7 Am? Damn*

*Y/N opens her eyes properly and sees Darshan's face is on her lap and he's sleeping peacefully like a newborn baby. She tries so hard not to wake him up and adores him as much as she could*

Y/N: *I wish I could freeze the time...*
*Y/N falling in love with him every single second. After starring at him for so long, she places her hand on his forehead...*

Y/N: *Awwhh god... I don't deserve this... I don't deserve this... He's way too precious... How did I got so lucky? His head is on my lap, he's sleeping on my lap like a baby... I don't deserve this at all...*

*Y/N moves her hand to stroke his hair but then Darshan grabs her hand and places it near his lips*

Darshan: *Being half asleep* Keep your hand right there...

Y/N: *smiles cutely* Yeah... Okay...

Darshan: *grabs her hand and kisses on it*

Thank you for everything you did just in a day... I needed this... Im also going through some shitty stuff.. and wanted someone who could comfort me... And Y/N, you did some magic... Thank you so much...

Y/N: *starts crying* I- don't deserve- this... Please... I'm so- happy, I can't express it- I'm sorry-

Darshan: *places his hand on her cheeks* Sssh ssshh ssshhh! Don't cry. I'm here... *He gets up and sits next to her*

Y/N: *hugs him as tight as she could and cries badly*

Darshan: *hugs her back, tightly* Hey... Sshh! Don't cry...

Y/N: I don't deserve this... I wanna thank you for whatever you've done for me... It means a lot... More than anything else... I'll never be able to pay you back for this Darsh...

Darshan: *grabs her face with both hands* Ssshh! You don't need to pay me back for anything, because you already did it. You helped me a lot... And that's how you payed me back... As simple as that... Now smile! Don't cry...

Y/N: *giggles*

Darshan: *wipes her tears*

Y/N: *hugs him again*

Darshan: Aree aree! Aaram se baba! You'll hurt yourself.

Y/N: If I don't do this right now then I'll hurt myself for the rest of my life...

Darshan: Aye dhat! Don't say that...

Y/N: Aur nahin toh kya!

Darshan: *sighs in relief* Okay, hug me, squeeze me, do whatever you want to... I'll be happy to see you happy...

Y/N: *Squeezes him tightly*

Darshan: Damnn! Do you workout Y/N?

Y/N: No, why?

Darshan: The way you're squeezing me, explains that you can easily pull up a lot weights. Haha.

Y/N: Stop teasing me... And let me live this moment... Because it's temporary...

Darshan's POV: Shit... I forgot... Fuck! How can I-? I can't catch feelings... No! I can't... After few hours we'll be separated from each other... And... We won't meet again... Fuck! I can't catch feelings for her... I...

Y/N: Darsh?

Darshan: Ha-haan?

Y/N: Kya hogaya? Shaant hogaye.

Darshan: Nahi kuch bhi toh nahi....

Y/N: *giggles*

Darshan: *plays with her hair*

Y/N: It's just for now... After this... We'll never meet again...

Darshan: That won't happen Y/N, I won't let that happen. Trust me....

Y/N: I belong from a middle class family, Darsh. I've never been to your concert... But I still find ways to know what all you did in your concert...
I've never met you in person like your other fans... But I know how your autograph looks like... I've never talked to you online on social media like some of your lucky fans... But I still know how cutely and patiently you talk.... Before this day, you didn't even knew that I existed. But when my whole family and friends were not seeing the happy Y/N inside me was dying, you were the only one who held my inner child and the real side of me. You've saved me... When I first tried to commit suicide after all of my traumas and raggings... The only thought which came in my mind was "I've archived everything in my life but the only wish which is still left is that I wanna meet Darshan Raval in person" and that's why I took a step back... YOU SAVED ME, DARSHAN.

*Darshan's eyes get teary.*

Y/N: Hey- Darsh! Are- are you crying?

Darshan: No-not at all... Nope..

Y/N: *Grabs his face* Did I do something...

Darshan: *sobs* Yo-you poor thing, you... attempted suicide? I'm sorry... I'm really really sorry... I'm more than happy that you're still alive and sitting right infront of me... Trust me... I'm not leaving you or going anywhere.... Trust me....

Y/N: *How can he be so pure?*

Darshan: *cries while hugging her* I'm sorry...

Y/N: Don't be... Please....

A random person from the lower seat: Mumbai aane waali hai ab... Jinka bhi station hoga.... Utar jaiyega.

Darshan: *Gets scared* Where are you going Y/N?

Y/N: Mumbai....

Darshan: *sighs in relief* Me too... Gosh.. I got scared for a second... Agar kahin aur bhi ja Rahi ho toh.. don't worry... I will search for you...

Y/N: Dhatt! You don't need to, I'm here. Itna lagaw hogaya ek din mein. Aur haan, Mumbai hi ja Rahi hoon, don't worry, haha.

Darshan: Someone said "Time doesn't matters, character does.." Aaj uska live example dekh liya.
Y/N: *giggles*

Darshan: *Pulls her cheeks* Koochie-poochie-koo!

Y/N: Owhhh! That hurts.. *chuckles*

Darshan: *chuckles* I'm sorry but you're too cute to resist...

To Be Continued....