Accidentally Yours

CHAPTER 4

Previously On "A Small Talk?"
*Darshan was trying to sleep but Y/N being so in love with him that she starts to cry while just starring at him, meanwhile Darshan being such a sweetheart who panicked like a little child and goes to comfort her...*

NOTE: Suicide, bullying, abuse, trauma.

Moving on...

Darshan: Aree! Paap-waap kuch nahi lagega, chup raho. *Concerned*

Y/N: Aree aise kaise! I'm a very religious person, I know kya hota hai aur kya nahi hota, mere paeron ke saamne se hato aap, aur thoda aise baitho jissey mere paer aapse touch na hon!

Darshan: Acha ji! Bohot religious ho na, mujhe itna pata hai ki "women" are considered as Lakshmi, and Lakshmi ke paer chhuye jaatey hain, ussey door nahin jaate! Toh I'm totally okay with sitting in a position where you're legs are touching my back. *Proud baccha* (lol)

Y/N: *blushingly giggles* You're really stubborn, Darsh!

Darshan: Ofcourse. *Proud baccha x2*

Y/N: *Tries to get up and sit*

Darshan: *Holds hand to help Y/N*

Y/N: *Ddlj's theme song playing in her head*

Darshan: Now tell me, what's bothering the extroverted Introvert Y/N?

Y/N: Nothing just...

Darshan: *sees a scar on her spine* you... You have a scar on your spine...

Y/N: I... *Sighs* Will you listen if I explain you everything?

Darshan: I would love to listen you talk. I would love to comfort you in any possibile way. *Passes a heartwarming smile*

Y/N: *wipes the tears* I hate my college... These college raggings are getting our of hands... And Indian parents sometimes don't listen to their kids thinking that they're just making bahanas to not to go to college, and that's why students end up committing suicide... *Sobs*

Darshan: Ssshhh! Calm down, talk slowly...
Y/N: Yeah... Yeah... Sorry

Darshan: It's totally fine! You don't need to apologise Y/N, go on...

Y/N: It's just... I'm a really disconnected and isolated student in my college, and then there are my seniors, I was wearing a chain which was given by my grandma one day before she passed away... And I went to college wearing that and one of my seniors forcefully snatched it from my neck... And my neck started bleeding... And... I didn't feel bad because he took my chain... I felt bad because it was given by my grandma, her love was there, her blessings were there... People use me as a toy... It's pathetic... Am I that bad? My parents even don't listen to me because they think I don't wanna go to college... And if this continues... I'll end my lif-
That hurts...

Darshan: Sssshhhhh! Shut up! Can I touch you?
Y/N: *coughs* Ye-yeah...

Darshan: *Holds Y/N's hand* I'm so sorry you poor thing... I'm so-sorry... That wasn't your fault at all, trust me, don't blame yourself for something those dumbfucks did to you. Listen, be a little brave and strong. World isn't as beautiful as you think, in order to survive in here, you gotta be stubborn and selfish. Please... I can't see someone like you breaking down infront of me so badly and going through so much... I'm just- so sorry...

Y/N: Hey no! don't apologise... Please... And what do you mean by "someone like you breaking down infront of me"? Like...

*Darshan interrupts*

Darshan: *cutely replies* Umm... Because, you look adorable, oh wait- not adorable... More than adorable when you're happy. And life taught me that not all happy faces have a happy life... You should've kicked in his balls right there... Remember this, if anything happens like this again, know that you have got knees and he has balls. One kick and you'll knock him out... Baaki ka... Just text me, I'll handle. Now don't cry! C'mon c'mon Y/N!

Y/N: *hugs tightly and cries*

Darshan: *hugs her back* It's okay... You can cry... I'm here to handle your nakhre... Even if it's just for a day... But I'm glad I got this opportunity to comfort you...

Y/N: *realises* Hey! Don't remind me that it's just a train journey... And it'll end tomorrow... Let me live this moment... *Hugs Darshan again*
Darshan: Ohh goshhh! Cute cute. And sowrrry! I won't repeat this again. Also, you have silky hair! Damn!

Y/N: Not more than you...

Darshan: Haha. Cute.

Y/N: You're more humble, nice, down to earth, and precious than I imagined you to be...
Darshan: Aree baba re baba! I can't take these many compliments! So I'll give some back to you to make our compliments list equal okay?
So... Y/N, you're more innocent, cute, adorable and smart than I thought you'd be when I first saw you here. And please don't change yourself, you're perfect just the way you are, both inside and out. Okay?

Y/N: *completey speechless and happy* Yeah... *Giggles*

Darshan: Hey! Also! You were listening to songs na?

Y/N: YOUR songs. Yeah... I was listening to YOUR songs.. *smirks*

Darshan: Haanji haanji, MY songs. You were listening to MY songs! *Giggles*

YN: I feel so nice... I don't know why... Apart from staying with you... There's something else too... Positivity... Peace... Just... Perfect! I mentioned APART FROM STAYING WITH YOU because that's beyond any bestest thing that can happen with me, and I'm more than happy today... I feel alive...

Darshan: You're too good for this world y'know Y/N?

Y/N: Haanji haanji, hogaya, bas kijiye.

Darshan: Kyun bas karein? Raat apni hai, raat bhar baatein karenge.

Y/N: *smiles cutely*

Darshan: Coincidence hi sahi, but I'm happy that I met you.

Y/N: *IM HAPPY THAT I MET YOU? NAHI I AM HAPPY THAT I. MET. YOU. DARSHAN!!!* Areeeee main ro dungi! Shaant hojao aap.

Darshan: Haha, pyaari!

Y/N: *sighs in relief* Accidentally yours...

Darshan: Haan?

Y/N: Kuch nahi... *Chuckles*

Darshan: Chhupi rustam!

Y/N: Chhupe rustam!

To Be Continued....