Behind The Curtains

CHAPTER 28

Previously on "A Small Talk?"
Previously we saw that Y/N had no idea about where Darshan's concert is held and ended up getting to know that it was his plan not to tell her and also, that her ring which was lost is now safe in Darshan's finger.

Moving On...

*Darshan starts singing Goriye with a cute smile on*

*Y/N smiles at him*

*Y/N points on her pinky finger to remind him that he's wearing her ring*

*Darshan kisses the ring he was wearing on his pinky finger*

*Y/N blushes and feels her eyes getting teary*

"Bas karo tum dono! Ho gaya! Kitna flirt karoge aankhon hi aankhon mein!" Devyan giggles.

*Y/N punches Devyan softly*

*Y/N takes a lot of photos of Darshan performing as she was at the first row*

*After 1 hour, the concert ends*

*Everyone's going and slowly the crowd is decreasing*

*The whole campus is nearly empty, it's just Devyan and Y/N roaming around because everyone else is at backstage, trying to get a sight of Darshan.*

"I love the silence." Y/N inhales.

"As you should" Devyan replies

"I wanna use the washroom. Main aati hoon wait" Y/N says as she leaves for washroom.

*Y/N enters the backstage*

*Y/N heads towards the washroom stalls*

*A hand pulls her and pins her to the wall*

"Hey" Darshan says with a smirk.

"I almost got a small heart attack" Y/N giggles.

"I'm sorry..." Darshan says with pleasing eyes.

*Y/N cups Darshan's face with both of her hands and stares*

"This face...." Y/N's eyes get teary.

"Don't tear up after making me happy when I was performing. Your face was glowing! Your face always glows but that glow was different. I'm so blessed that you were here." Darshan says with a soft smile.

"Why didn't you directly tell me that you have the concert at my college?" Y/N asks with a fussy expression.

"Arey! Phir surprise kya bachta?" Darshan giggles.

*Y/N smiles*

"Darshan! Can we please get a picture with you?" A loud voice came from somewhere close.

"It's Maya, and some other students from the college and maybe from her friends circle too I guess, I don't want her to catch us like this." Y/N panics.

"Let's go inside, we'll spend time together, there" Darshan says as he holds Y/N's hand gently to take her inside his Vanity van.

*Both get inside the Vanity van*

"Have a seat, ma'am" Darshan gives a warm smile while pulling a chair for her.

*Y/N sits on the chair*

*Darshan sits infront of her*

"I never imagined to be in this concert. I always saw you performing on either Instagram lives or just old recordings from some friends' camera. I just love how I'm a part of this today, you are wearing my lucky ring, my lucky charm is wearing my lucky ring. I never thought I'd be so lucky to be here... I never thought to even meet you and he so close to you in the first place... I'm... Happy..." Y/N's eyes get filled with tears