Journey And Destination

CHAPTER 7

Previously On "A Small Talk?"
Darshan and Y/N are now in a stage where they became the comfort zone of each other but both of them are pretty worried because they are thinking that it was just a train journey and it'll end after few hours.

Moving On...

Y/N: What should we do now?
Darshan: Cuddle thoda more?
Y/N: Ofcourse *hugs him*
Darshan: Ummhmm.. that's better... *Sighs in relief*
Y/N: By the way, Darsh...
Darshan: Hmm Y/N?
Y/N: What made you travel by train...?
Darshan: Haha, acha ji? Just because you see me as a celebrity doesn't mean main train se travel nahi karsakta.
Y/N: Woh baat nahi hai DARSHHH!! *punches him softly in the forearm*
Darsh: Owhh! That hurts Y/N! *Chuckles*
Y/N: Better... *Chuckles back*
Aree answer me na. Maine kuch poocha!
Darshan: Aree... You'll soon get to know...
Y/N: Okay... *Holds his hand*
Darshan: Kitni cute ho yaar tum, Y/N!
Y/N: Kya hua? *Laughs softly*
Darshan: Aree ek baar haan boldeta hoon to Maan jaati ho, ek baar naa boldeta hoon maan jaati ho, kuch bhi kahoon toh Maan jaati hoon... *Pulls her cheeks softly*
Y/N: *removes his hands from her cheeks and kisses them* I got this opportunity for the first and last time in my entire life, baat maan-na chahti hoon, manwana nahin.
Darshan: This must be your first time, but this won't be last at all...
Y/N: Acha ji?
Darshan: Haanji.
Y/N: Cutie.
Darshan: Just like you. *Sighs* how unexpected but yet beautiful na? It all started with a small talk and ended up being this cute....
Y/N: *giggles* yes...

*12 PM*
*Train arrives at Mumbai station*

Darshan: Y/N, get up baba!
Y/N: I don't wanna go... I don't wanna leave you...
Darshan: You might leave me but I won't leave you. *Chuckles*
Y/N: Main maarungi! Aisa bolna bhi mat.
Darshan: Haan baba! Sorry. Chalein?
Y/N: Hanji.

*Darshan and Y/N both get down from their seat and get their bags*

Darshan: *Takes out the bags*
Y/N: Aree main apne aap bags nikaal leti na! Aapko nikaalne ki kya zaroorat thi, Darsh?
Darshan: Aree tum zyada mehnat mat karo, main hoon na help karne ke liye, tum baitho aaram se. *Makes her sit*
One of the family members sitting there: Uh- beta, aapdono ki shaadi ko kitna samay hua hai?
Darshan: *giggles and looks at Y/N*
Y/N: *giggles back*

Y/N and Darshan's eye to eye conversation: Tum bolo Y/N.
Main kyun bolun Darsh?
Main 1 year bolun?
Haan boldo aap Jo Mann me aaye
Aree nahi yaar Y/N. Tum hi bolo.
Naaaaah! Main nahi bolungi.

Darshan: 10 Months huye hain ji.
Them: Aree badhiya hai! Nayi nayi shaadi huyi hai. Bas bhagwan khush rakhe ji aapdono ko.
Darshan: Thank you
Y/N: Chalein?
Darshan: Haanji.

*Darshan carries both of the bags, Y/N's bag and his bag too*

*They both get down from the train*

Y/N: Ab woh family waale, nahi dekh rahe. Ab toh bag dedo aap.
Darshan: Main show off karne ke liye thodi kar raha tha. I genuinely wanted to help you Y/N. *giggles*
Y/N: *KITNA AWESOME HAI YAAR YEHHHH*
Thank you Darsh.
Darshan: You're welcome cutie.
Y/N: *about to turn the other side* Toh main jaaun?
Darshan: No! No! No! Did I mention NO? You're coming with me. *Holds her hand*
Y/N: Areee *laughs*

*Y/N and Darshan gets out of the station and sees some kids at a distance holding bouquets in their hands with a board "WELCOME BACK DARSHAN" written on it.

Darshan: See, they are the reason why I was travelling by train.
Y/N: That's so adorable but main samjhi nahi...
Darshan: They all are around 12-16 year old and they all emailed me personally that "Darshan sir, we can't afford travelling for 2 hours away from our home to see you at the airport, the railway station is close to our house, for once can you please travel by train for us? Like, when you'll come back to Mumbai after your concert then please book train ticket for yourself. We wanna meet you outside the station and we'll wait for you." So, I did obey them.
Y/N: *Not just a hug, jumps on Darshan after listening to this* You're the best.
Darshan: Y'all make me the best...
Y/N: Chalo.
Darshan: *Goes infront of the kids, they handed him the bouquet and hugged him so badly and cried*
Y/N: *Falling in looooooooooooooove*
Kids: Sir, your girlfriend?
Darshan: *laughed but didn't answer*
Y/N: *laughs awkwardly*
Kids: *Took their laugh as a yes* Your girlfriend is really cute...
Darshan: Gosh... Thank you!

*After spending 20 minutes with the kids, Darshan and Y/N finally says goodbye to them*

Darshan: Y/N, thanks again.
Y/N: Don't make me cry, I should be the one being thankful! Thank you so much Darsh, and know that... One day, I'll earn enough money to be at your concert... Main abhi bhi agar paise save karoon toh I can be at your concert but aadhe paise Ghar bhi bhejne padte Hain na.
Darshan: Wait! You study and you have a part time job too?
Y/N: Yeah... I'm currently pursuing BDS and also I have my own bakery. I looove making, baking CAKES!
Darshan: Damnnnnnnn *pokes on her nose* you're a really HONHAAR BACCHA of your parents and you're really talented Y/N, I'm liking you even more. Cutie pie. A baker and a Doctor. Adorable!!!

Y/N: *phone rings*

Hello?
Y/N's friend: Abey jaldi aa! Teri bestfriend seedhiyon se girgayi.
Y/N: Abey bhaiii kaise?
Y/N's friend: AREE SAB BATAUNGI TU AA TOH JALDI! TIME PASS MAT KAR! MAINE APP PE DEKHA HAI KI TERI TRAIN AAGAYI HAI STATION PE! TU TIME PASS MAT KAR! AAAAAAAA!
Y/N: *Frustrated* Haan bhai... Theek....

*Call ended*

Isko bhi abhi hi girna tha...
Darshan: Koyi nahi...
Darshan's Driver: Sir chaliye...
Darshan: Aree ruko thoda sa Bhai!
Darshan's Driver: Sir aapke dost Ghar pe wait kar rahe hain aapka subah se.
Darshan: Aree yaar! *Hugs Y/N*
I'll miss you...
Y/N: I'll miss you more... Can I ask for one thing?
Darshan: Anything.... *Chuckles softly*
Y/N: Will you talk to me on Instagram?
Darshan: Sureeee! Areee yeh bhi koyi poochne ki baat hai? I'll text you by myself, dekh lena.
Y/N: Thank you... and I'm pretty sad that I won't meet you this easily again...
Darshan: This was all about the Journey, we'll see about the destination, we'll meet soon cutie pie, trust me. And take care of yourself.
Y/N: You too, Darsh.

*Y/N waves at Darsh as he gets inside his car and after that she goes home by auto*

Darshan's POV: I feel so bad for her, she is herself studying BDS, so... She's gonna be a doctor, a dentist and after all of this... She has a part time job to pay for her college and in that too, she sends half money to her parents... What a daughter. I'm proud of her... If she wanted, she would've done many things... I was alone, and... Nai nai! She's not that type of girl but... She didn't even ask for a selfie, nor my number, how pure. I wish I could tell her this right now but mere dost bhi na... Sab harami Hain saale... But wait, she owns a bakery... Shi-

Darshan's Driver: Sir, ghar aagaye.
Darshan: Haan thank you. *Gets out of the car*
Darshan's friends: BHAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII AAGAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Darshan: Nahi saalon, raastey mein hi hoon abhi.
His friends: Hehe, mazak mat kar. Tera concert mast gaya lekin!
Darshan: HEHEEEEE! THANK YOUUUU BHAIIII

*Darshan goes in and spends some time with his friends and as his friends leave he goes to his room, checks his phone and goes to take a bath*

*He comes out of the bathroom after taking a bath and picks up his phone while wearing a towel.*

To Be Continued...