Unnamed Danger

CHAPTER 36

Previously on "A Small Talk?"

Previously we saw that things were going all good but as we all know that media and Maya Singhania, both have been playing a vital role in Darshan's life. This big mess was big enough to separate Darshan and Y/N apart. But the question is, is it just fate or someone is behind this?

Moving on....

Y/N wakes up the next day and leaves for college early as she wasn't feeling good because of what happened yesterday and wanted to discuss it with Devyan.

After reaching, she tells all the things which happened yesterday between her and Darshan. Devyan finds everything really strange and somehow, he knows the person behind all of this, who is completely not Maya as Y/N thinks.

Y/N stays quiet entire time till she was inside her college campus which does concern Devyan a lot. Later on, as soon as the classes get dismiss, Y/N and Devyan, both head out of the college campus together just to find Darshan talking to one of their college students in front of the college gate, tbut that student was neither Vamika, nor Maya. It was someone else whom Y/N never talked to but just saw during the college functions and party.  

"Wait, is that Qahira?" Devyan frowns as he glares at Darshan and Qahira.

"WHAT THE FUCK? Why is she talking to Darshan like she has known him since decades?" Y/N asks with a curious face, looking at Devyan. 

"That is exactly what I'm thinking. But what is up with Darshan and Ms. Qahira Maryam?" Devyan replies with a hint of aggression and curiosity.

"Qahira Maryam?" Y/N asks Devyan with a 'how-do-you-know her' look.

AUTHOR SAYS: Qahira Maryam, a 25-year-old, 5'7 ft Anesthesiologist, an introvert who never compromises on herself. A very determined medical student who doesn't always participate in the college trends but, knows every detail of it without moving a finger. With her red wavy hair, she enjoys every sip of wine with no care. Was born in Lucknow but grew up in Kerala.

Her beautiful hazel colored siren eyes, fair skin, and a perfect lean body makes an exception, and she easily manages to stand out of the crowd

Everyone sees her, everyone knows her but, there's a mystery of why nobody approaches her. Qahira is a sensation for girls and a desire for guys. She barely speaks but when she does, everyone knows how the whole scenario is gonna end.

*Srishti Srivastava as Qahira Maryam*

"Yeah, I know her, Y/N. She used to hang out with and Va......" Devyan suddenly stops himself from completing the sentence as he was about to tell Y/N something he shouldn't.

"What do you mean, Devyan?" Y/N frowns as she tries to make a strong eye contact with Devyan but notices him trying hard not to even look into her eyes.

"Nothing. Qahira is just someone I got to know through someone, that's all." Devyan's voice grows colder with a bit of arrogance as he replies.

Qahira spots Y/N and Devyan staring at her and Darshan from the corner of her eyes.

After a few seconds, Darshan too tries to spot them from the corner of his eyes but fails as he looks at Y/N looking super concerned and pretty angry.

Y/N smiles at them and starts heading towards both of them as Devyan pulls her back with his hand's grip almost ready to break Y/N's hand. 

"Devyan... What's wrong with you?" Y/N asks with a lot of seriousness in her statement as she takes his grip off her hand.