Compelling Temptation

CHAPTER 42

Previously on "A Small Talk?"
Previously we saw how the tables turned and now Maya is dead. Not just Maya but another college girl who was at the party.
Devyan, Darshan and Kavish, all of them already knew that a murder was about to happen. But how?
After all this, only one question arises.
"Who killed Maya and that girl?"

We all thought Maya was causing the pain, but she was just another pawn of a chessboard, the mastermind was someone else.

Who is this?

Moving on....

Kavish and Darshan, both look back as they hear the clicking sound behind them.

Before Y/N and Devyan, they were about to turn back with Kavish and Darshan when they saw a person wearing all black with a mask on run towards the stairs.

The sound of that person's boots sounded louder than any usual boots because of the eerie silence.

Y/N's scream turns into a whisper.
"I know him...... I- I- know him..." Y/N whispers to herself, with her eyes staring at that room's door blankly.

"What!? What are you saying?" Devyan says trying to hear what Y/N was saying.

Devyan looks around to find out that Darshan and Kavish were gone.

"What the fuck!" Devyan's voice echoes, getting absorbed in the surroundings.

A different kind of cold air hits Y/N to make her shiver out of fear.

Devyan's face turns pale as he realises it's just him and Y/N in that particular place at the moment.

He looks at Y/N to tell her that Kavish and Darshan are out of their sight but her shivering makes him hug her.

Dead silence stays within them. Not letting any one of them speak.

Devyan keeps thinking about the person who rushed inside that room. He feels like chasing that 'someone' but Y/N's health was worse.

Fear takes control over him as he realises that Y/N never shivers or does such gestures until and unless she is absolutely frightened by something as he has known her since decades.

Devyan looks down at Y/N to see if she is okay.

He hugs her even tighter, seeing how she is shaking like a dead leaf.

"I know him... I know... Him... I've seen- I've seen..." Y/N keeps on muttering to herself.

"What- what are... You trying to say...." Devyan speaks, only to realise his voice is getting more hoarse.

"I KNOW HIM!" Y/N screams as she takes Devyan's hands off her.

Seeing frustration and fear on Y/N's face in the dark makes Devyan feel more helpless.

Devyan steps towards Y/N to hold her again and calm her down as she looks to the side, only to see Darshan and Kavish, both are gone.

"Where are they?" Y/N's face turns blank.

"Y/N-" Devyan tries to speak.

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE THEY?" Y/N screams out of anger.

Tears fill her eyes. Her vision gets blurred as she falls on the ground.

Unconscious.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKKKKKK!" Devyan shouts as he gets on his knees to hold Y/N.

"I can't leave her like this. I can't even stay here! What should I do!" Devyan realises how his frustration is turning into madness.