His Love Affair

CHAPTER 34

Previously on "A Small Talk?"
Previously we saw that Darshan, Devyan and Y/N were having a good time until Maya happened, again. haha.
Jokes apart, let's see what else is left for her to do in order to be the pain in everyone's ass.

Moving On...

*Darshan picks up the phone*

"Hello?" Darshan says while standing near the sofa where Y/N's sitting.

"Hello Darshan sir, aapke concert ko leke baat karni thi." The man on the other end says.

"Hanji, main aapko 5 minutes mein call karoon? Will that work?" Darshan says.

"Haan sir sure." The man on the call says with a tone of agreement.

"Okay, thank you. I'll get back to you soon." Darshan says as he puts the phone away from his ear and ends the call.

"Y/N." Darshan calls out.

"Yes, Raval?" Y/N raises her eyebrows.

"Agar aapki izazat ho toh main thoda apne room jaun ek work related call attend karne?" Darshan smiles as he leans to rub his nose on hers.

*Y/N blushes and turns her face away from Darshan*

*Darshan comes infront of Y/N and sits near her legs and holds her feet gently as he tickles her feet a bit*

"Hum kaun hote hain aapko rokne waale? Jaiye." Y/N smirks without making an eye contact with Darshan.

"Aap kaun nahi hoti hain, humein rokne waali?" Darshan says as he looks up and makes an eye contact with Y/N.

*Y/N smiles softly*

"Well... I can attend the call infront of you, but I can't concentrate on my work when I know your eyes are waiting for me. Isiliye, 5 minutes mil sakte hain kya, Y/N?" Darshan says as he gets up slowly and sits beside Y/N.

"5 minutes. Okay, Raval." Y/N agrees.

*Darshan kisses Y/N's forehead and heads to his studio upstairs.*

*10 minutes later Darshan comes back with a pretty stressed look on his face*

"Hey, you look tensed. Kya hua?" Y/N asks as she makes space for Darshan to sit near her on the sofa.

"Kuch nahi, bas, concert and tours." Darshan says as he sits beside Y/N.

"Umm... And what about that specifically?" Y/N asks with a bit curious look on her face.

"Yahi ki I have to go out of town for my concerts and won't be able to see you for three days." Darshan says as he lays his head down on Y/N's thighs and closes his eyes like a baby.

"Three days? I think I can bear that much." Y/N giggles cutely.

"Yeah, but because of Maya I'm scared. She always comes up with something more messed up than the things she has already done. Which is awful." Darshan says.

"Let her do whatever she wants to. I'm not dumb to care about that. I can take care of myself." Y/N says as she strokes Darshan's hair.

"Who said you can't? Ofcourse you can take care of yourself and you always have been doing that, and I know this time also, you will take care of yourself. For me." Darshan says as he smiles softly.

"Yes, I will." Y/N giggles.

"BUT HEY HEY HEYYYYYY!!!" Darshan gets up screaming in excitement.

"Oh gosh, what happened?" Y/N gets scared a bit.

"I brought you something!" Darshan says with starry eyes.