Blue Hearts

CHAPTER 14

Previously on "A Small Talk?"
Darshan and Y/N are having a great time together, slowly becoming each other's comfort zone and enjoying there food together, but now they've decided to do a couple dance together, so let's see what happens next...

Moving On...

*Darshan holds Y/N hand as she gets out of their cabin*

*They look around them to see how many people are there dancing but, they notice that there's just 2 couples except them. So Y/N gets a bit confidence and gets energetic to dance.*

"Chalo, they aren't looking at us toh unhe main pehchan me bhi nahi aaunga, I don't need to put on my mask" Darshan says.

"Haha yes." Y/N replies.

"May I...?~" Darshan says while taking out his hand.

*Y/N smiles and softly holds his hand*

*I Need My Girl playing in the background*

*Y/N struggles to place her hands on his shoulders, and gets nervous*

"You can comfortably put your hands on my shoulders don't worry." Darshan says.

"No, thats- that's not the problem- Actually.... I'm not tall enough-"

*Darshan interrupts*

"Thats alright, maybe I should lean down a bit so it will be easy for you" Darshan says with a worried look.

"Oh okay." Y/N replied nervously.

*Darshan leans down a bit but accidentally gets more closer to Y/N*

"Is it okay....?" Darshan whispers softly.

"Y-yes..." Y/N says.

"Do let me know if you're feeling uncomfortable" Darshan says with a smile.

"No... I'm fine... And you can put your hands on my... Waist... If you want... Because... Maybe that's... How couple dance goes like..." Y/N says nervously.

"Haha, gosh, you look cute when you're anxious. But don't be, It's all fine... I'm here... I'll close my eyes and dance if you want." Darshan says while closing his eyes.

"No! No! It's fine I told you." Y/N says annoyingly.

"See, this is the real Y/N." Darshan giggles.

*Darshan puts his hands on her waist Comfortably and Y/N puts her hands on his shoulders comfortably*

*They start dancing*

*Moving slowly while holding each other.*

*The song stops*

"Wha-" Darshan stops while saying.

*Rahogi Meri by Arijit Singh starts playing*

"I loooooove this song!!!!" Y/N says with an excited voice.

"Cutie" Darshan says while looking at her face.

*Y/N notices Darshan starring at her*

*Y/N starts starring at him unknowingly*

*Both getting lost in each other's eyes*

Meanwhile the lyrics: Tum toh rahogi meri..... Tum toh rahogi meri....

*Y/N and Darshan slowly getting closer*

*Darshan's hands slowly comes up from her waist and hugs Y/N*

*Y/N wraps her hands around his back and slowly gets her head closer to his chest*

*Darshan places his one hand on the back of her head and strokes his hand through her hair*