Angry Bird

CHAPTER 10

Previously On "A Small Talk?"
Darshan and Y/N finally blends in with each other and get a little more closer. Darshan is enjoying eY/N's company and Y/N is enjoying his. Y/N introduced her bakery to him and he loves it, the things are getting pretty steamy in here but, we'll see whatever's gonna happen. ;)

Moving on...

"God, I was so scared" says Darshan while looking at the ceiling.

"About what?" Replies Y/N while looking at him

"That I won't be able to meet you ever again, or contact you." He says while looking at Y/N's face.

"That won't ever happen, it was meant to be. I'm a really superstitious person so I believe in astrology, horoscopes, sunshines and stuff... So I believe that it was fate. Warna you wouldn't be so worried about a fan of yours" says Y/N while giggling

*Darshan gets up and sits*

"You're not just a fan Y/N. You're more than that. I feel nice around you, you make me feel great. I do actually like your company, you're really adorable, thank you miss." He says while chugging water.

"I love the way you are, Darsh. Your efforts are too much to take in for me y'know? Just... I know it won't be visible on my face but it means a lot to me! From just looking at your photos, asking you to say my name in your Instagram live to cuddling you, hugging you, sharing my traumas with you and, making you eat the things made by me... It's been a great journey. It was unexpected but worth it." She says with a relief sigh.

*Darshan makes her lay her head down on his chest*

Darshan: Wait a minute! You asked me to say your name in my Instagram live? When?
Y/N: Few months back... Dum dum!
Darshan: WHEN? AND WHAT DID I REPLIED WITH? CUTIE???
Y/N: Umm... You took my name... Twice woh bhi.. I was really happy...
Darshan: Precious little baby. What did I replied with though?
Y/N: MY NAME!! GADHE!

Darshan chuckles and says "Aree meri maa! But Maine bola kaise tha woh toh batao!"

"You said 'Hi Y/N, how are you?' that's it" Says Y/N while making a confused face.

Darshan: Well damn... I was dumb to say just a HI HOW ARE YOU? TF.
Y/N: Haha, that's absolutely fine. No biggie.

*Darshan's phone rings*

Darshan's friend: Ghar aayega ki wahin basne wala hai tu?
Darshan: Uh- Haan bhai- aaunga yaar! Kya kaam tha?
Darshan's friend: Abey woh... Tere gaane ko lekar hi confusion hai ek baat pe yahan sabko... Wahi discuss karna tha.

*Darshan does a facepalm*
"Bhai main illuminati pe thodi gaane gaata hoon jo itna confusing hoga, yeh kya baat huyi?" He says.

Darshan's friend: Tu aa toh!
Darshan: Theek bhai.

*Call ended*

Y/N: *giggles* friends hote hi aise hain. Don't worry... Aap jao aaram se, do let me know it you want some desserts delivered to your house. *Smirks*
Darshan: Oh oh! Why not... *Smirks*

*Both laugh as they leave the cabin*

Darshan's mind:
Rok lo! Rok lo! Number maang lo please! Main Kahan tumhari id dhoondhta phiroonga? Rok lo Y/N.

Y/N: Darsh...
Darshan: YES? *Itni khushi*
Y/N: Can I please have your number?? If you don't mind...??? Please? I won't annoy you I swear!
Darshan: Yes I do mind...
Y/N: Oh sorry..
Darshan: Yes I do mind... Because yeh baat aapko bohot pehle karleni chahiye thi aur Mera number maang lena chahiye tha. *Giggles*
Y/N: Aree aree! Cutie!!

*Darshan and Y/N both exchange their phone number, gives a warming hug and says goodbye*

*2 hours later*
*Darshan reaches home*

Darshan: Kya dikkat hai sabko Bhai?
Darshan's friends: Tu na! Ladki ke chakkar mein humein bhool jayega.
Darshan: Aage bol... Aur kuch hai toh... Faaltu ka...
Darshan's friends: Aree bhadak mat! Humlog kahan kuch bol rahe.
Darshan: Bechari kitni independent hai woh. Aur tumlog? Saalon, din raat mere sar pe chadhe rehte ho.
Darshan's friends: Abeyyyy....

*After few hours. His friends left*

*Darshan did some work in his studio and got back to his bedroom after having dinner*

*ping!*
*Darshan picks up his phone and sees a text from an unknown number*

The text: Hey it's me! Y/N, first off thank you, thank you so much for giving me your number Darsh, I'm just so happy... It feels so unreal and yeah... Ahem! Okay! You had dinner?

*Darshan got a massive smile on his face*

Darshan's reply: Easy ma'am, easy! Calm down! I'm not going nowhere... Haha... Thank you for texting though... Because I thought you forgot, so I was about to text you but luckily you texted first. And... Ahem ahem! Yeah I had dinner. Did you?

*Y/N replied immediately*
Oh gosh... You're just soo adorable! I feel so good! And... Thanks for the things you did today for me... In my bakery... Means a lot!
Darshan: It's okay, sweets. I'm happy.
Y/N: Are you free tomorrow?
Darshan: For you? Yeah. Always.
Y/N: That's so sweeeeeeet! So... 8 pm, see you at "The Bliss" ? If you're okay with it?
Darshan: Absolutely!

Note: The Bliss is a cafe specially for couples. It's a beautiful cafe with the pretty beach view*

Y/N: I'm so glad that you were there when that lady started arguing with me out of nowhere... Well... It was my fault... I started posing randomly for the photo you were taking of me...
Darshan: No! That wasn't your fault at all... Mistakes happen sometimes.... It was about you being honest and loyal with your customer and promising them to make another one for them without charging any extra money... She was just being too much... I didn't liked that...
I loved the way you weren't being disrespectful. But she definitely was... She got the nerve to do that... Just awful....
Y/N: damn damn damn! Calm down sir... Angry Bird mat bano! Gosh... You're so cute... Jaisa socha tha ussey zyada hi pyaare ho aap.
Darshan: Tum bhi! Madam.
Y/N: Haha, hanji hanji.
Darshan: Chalo, sojaate hain. Taaki I can look fresh tomorrow infront of you ;)
Y/N: Thank you again for this. And yeah, see you tomorrow....

*Chat closed*

To Be Continued....