Huh? Coincidence?

CHAPTER 1

PART ONE: Querencia

*Your personality: You're an introvert girl but more likely to become Geet when you're comfortable. Respectful, quiet and pretty smarter than others. Most likely to stay disconnected from the whole world and doesn't likes to be noticed sometimes. Really dramatic and stay annoyed 24/7*

Your POV: It's 4 O'clock in the morning, you're going back to your college after spending your holidays at home and you booked your seat the AC compartment and you were damn late but luckily got inside the train but you saw that the whole compartment is nearly empty but you still went to your booked seat respectively. There's just 2-3 people in the compartment and you thought that you'd be all alone in there but there's a man sitting on the seat next to yours.

Moving on...

*Y/N sat on her seat and kept her bag beside her, and let the suitcase be near her legs.*

*Y/N looked in the front where the man was sitting*

Y/N: *Mutters to herself* DARSHAN RAVAL!!!?? WHAT- NO- I CAN'T BE DREAMING WHAT!? FUCK! HOW? WHY? WHATTTT?

NOTE: Darshan is wearing a blue hoodie, black jeans with headphones on and black shoes as well. And his hair looks silky as always and kinda messy but cute. With a mask on.
Y/N is wearing a black full sleeved t shirt, a blue denim jacket, blue jeans and white shoes. And she has a high ponytail like Ariana. Without a mask on.

*Y/N constantly trying to deny the fact that he looks exactly like Darshan Raval. But, failed.*

Darshan: *notices you* Umm.. did you say something miss?

Y/N: Uh-huh.. no.. I didn't... Was just trying to remember something, sorry. *FUCK HE SOUNDS EXACTLY LIKE DARSHAN!! HE IS DARSHAN, HE IS DARSHAN. but I'm still not confirmed...*

Darshan: *chuckles* That's fine.

Y/N: *Trying so hard to not to do a victory dance right there*

Darshan: Hey, is something bothering you?

Y/N: *MERI TOH NIKAL PADI YEH DARSHAN HI HAI!* Uh... No, not- at all.

Darshan: You look a bit tensed. Aapko agar seat change karti hai toh kar sakti hain aap, I won't mind :)

Y/N: *SEAT CHANGE NAHI MUJHE TOH AAPSE SHAADI KARNI HAI-* Ahem! Umm.. nahi, I'm good here.

Darshan: *passes a smile*

*Y/N knowing that she has 1 day and 2 hours for her to reach home and happy because 1 DAY WITH DARSHAN RAVALLLL!!!*

Y/N: *Phone rings*
Hello? Mumma? Haan mumma train mein hoon, train khaali hai mumma, zyada log nahin hai chinta mat karo I'll be alright.

Mom: Aree haan baba! Bas khana khaalena aur medicines lelena time se apne.

Y/N: Haan mumma, love you.

*Call ended*

*Y/N passes time while making those slo-mo reels with KHOO GAYE HUM KAHAAAAN... and by listening to songs*

*Meanwhile Darshan who is actually enjoying the outside view and feeling peaceful*

Y/N: Suniye! Agar chaiwala aayega toh please ask him to stay.

Darshan: Yeah, sure.

Y/N: *HE SAID YEAH SURE!!!! GODDDD YESSSS!!* Hanji, thank you.

Darshan: You're welcome :)

Y/N: *smiles*

*It's around 10 am and it starts raining heavily outside. The train has stoped in a station for 45 mins, and you're hungry af but because of rain you can't go out but you need to eat something*

Y/N: *Calls bestfriend*
Bhaiiii!!! Hello?
Bestfriend: Haan bol? Train mein hai?

Y/N: Haan. But gUesS wHaT!?

Bestfriend: wHaT!?

*Y/N explains everything that Darshan Raval is traveling with her*

Bestfriend: Huh? Coincidence? Kya cute coincidence hua tere saath. Kismat toh teri achi hai, maine toh marjana hai ex ki yaad mein.

Y/N: Aree devdas kahin ki! Waise sun, train pichle 30 minutes se khadi hai yahan ek station pe, I'm starving really badly but baarish hai ki thamne ka naam hi nahi le rahi.

Bestfriend: Thoda wait kar, ruk jaiyegi baarish.

Y/N: Aree time se medicines bhi lene Hain na mujhe, isiliye I'm panicking. Chal chhod, I'll call you later. Bye!
*Call ended*

*Darshan heard your whole conversation with your bestfriend*

Darshan: Hey... actually I'm going to get something to eat, do you want anything too?

Y/N: *AM I DREAMING YA DARSHAN NE LITERALLY MUJHE POOCHA!?* Uh.. No it's fine, thank you for asking. Aap le aaiye jo zaroorat hai aapko. *Smiles casually*

Darshan: Aree I insist, bahaar waise bhi baarish ho Rahi hai aur agle next 2 ghantey tak koyi station nahi aane wala hai toh tabtak aapko bhookh lag jayegi toh meri baat maaniye, let me get something for you. :)

Y/N: *CHAAL DARSHAN KI TARAH, DHAAL DARSHAN KI TARAH, ADA DARSHAN KI TARAH, BAATEIN DARSHAN KI TARAH! AREE YEH TOH POORA KA POORA DARSHAN RAVAL HAI REEEEE!*
Hmm.. haanji, chaliye koyi nahi, get me some biscuits and chips.

Darshan: Which biscuit and which chips?

Y/N: Jo bhi mil jaaye, filhaal toh. *Giggles*

Darshan: Haha, I like that. Theek hai, jo milega, le aaunga. *Giggles back*

Y/N: Aree ab jao toh! Train nikal legi warna.
Darshan: Hanji hanji!

*Darshan gets down from the train and starts looking for something to eat*

*Meanwhile Y/N who's making sure that he literally is Darshan*

*After few minutes, Y/N loses sight of Darshan*

To Be Continued....