The Uninvited Billet-Doux

CHAPTER 33

Previously on "A Small Talk?"
Previously we saw that things have been pretty messed up but as I mentioned 'pretty' so you know how it is going ;)
Media is finally asking and let's just say... Confirming whether Y/N and Darshan are dating or not.

Moving On...

*Y/N starts tapping on Darshan's shoulder to alert him so he stops kissing*

Y/N's POV: Devyan yahan kyun aa raha hai? What the hell? Darshannn!!! Stop kissing me like you've never kissed me before. *Deep down Y/N's enjoying the moment*

*Darshan somehow manages to stop kissing Y/N*

AUTHOR SAYS: Pyaar hai bhai, karne do. Hehe. Sorry for interruption. Continue continue ;)

"What's wrong... Y/N?..." Darshan whispers while breathing heavily

*Devyan looks at Darshan and Y/N standing super close to each other*

"Um... Ab...- *Devyan stutters*

"Uh... Devyan... Kya hua?" Y/N somehow manages to get down from the kitchen slab with her sprained leg.

"Uh... Guys... Maybe I should come back later... Wrong timing..." Devyan says with a hint of smirk on his face and leaves.

"Arey! Arey Dev!!! Devvvv!" Devyan vanishes in thin air as soon as he completes the sentence and Y/N keeps calling him. (Hadh ladka hai Devyan. But baccha hai bechara)

*Meanwhile Darshan who has been staring at Y/N and realising how much he loves her*

*Darshan giggles*

"Why are- *slaps in Darshan's back softly* laughing huh?" Y/N says in a yeh-kya-harkat-hai tone.

"Owhh! Maine kya kiya?" Darshan continues to giggle hard as he completes his sentence.

"Has rahe ho. You weren't even stopping when I was constantly tapping on your shoulder." Y/N explains.

"I had no idea that your TAPPING meant you wanted me to stop." Darshan chuckles like a baby.

"Waah! What else would I be signalling you by that? That I wanna play piano?" Y/N says in a fussy tone.

"LAME JOKE BROOOOOO!" Devyan shouts from the couch.

*Darshan and Devyan dies laughing*

"Was I too loud?" Y/N's eyes widened in confusion.

"You are yelling at me to be honest..." Darshan leans closer and rubs his nose on hers as he says.

"Yeah, but was I too loud while yelling?" Y/N asks in confusion.

"I mean... You were yelling at me... So if you weren't loud then it wouldn't have been 'YELLING' in the first place." Darshan chuckles.

"Sab nautankibaaz hain yahan." Y/N tries to hide her giggles and starts to head towards the living room.

*Darshan holds her hand from behind*

"Arey! Don't go na. Stay here... With me..." Darshan says in a warming tone as he pulls her close and makes her sit on the slab again.

"Okay. I'll stay..." Y/N says as she kisses on his forehead.

"Here. Help me with my upcoming song's lyrics." Darshan says as he hands Y/N his phone.

"Aw, surely, Raval." Y/N says cutely.

"You know I love how you call me Raval. Makes me happy." Darshan smiles like a child as he completes the sentence.

"That's what I wanna do, always." Y/N looks deep into his eyes.