The Audacity

CHAPTER 11

Previously on "A Small Talk?"
It's just been few days but both Y/N and Darshan are getting closer and knowing each other more nicely. From being just a fan to being his only go to place, Y/N never expected something this much adorable to happen. Now Y/N has invited Darshan in the cafe "The Bliss" to have dinner together, so let's see what happens...

DISCLAIMER: Don't see Y/N as a villain in here because if you know her past then you'll know why she is being mean in here and if you haven't read that chapter yet then go read the 4th chapter, your doubts will be cleared. Also, in this chapter, I've used a very strong language and some abusive words so if you're not comfortable with that then please kindly don't read this. And if you are... Then... Let's goooooo!

Moving On...

*6 AM sharp in the morning*

*Y/N's alarm rings*

*Y/N presses snooze and gets up in the speed of light and looks at the sun*

"FINALLYYYY THE DaYyYyyYyY!!!" Y/N mutters to herself.

Y/N's POV: Everything is set but what should I wear? I don't have many clothes but... Something classy... Black? No... I don't have black clothes anymore... My superstitious maa took them away... Aree chhaddo ji! Personality matter karti hai, kapde kuch bhi pehen lenge, bas saaf hone chahiye kapde!

*RIN detergent's advertisement song in background* (Lmao sorry for this)

*Y/N takes a nice long warm shower and puts on a white shirt, blue jeans, puts on her doctor apron, her litman (stethoscope) and makes a high ponytail to go to college, she says bye to her flatmates and starts the scooty and starts her road journey of 30 mins to her college*

*45 mins later* (Extra 15 mins because she stopped herself to eat golgappe raste pe. Lol)

*Y/N enters the college and sees her 6 seniors sitting in the garden*

*They look at her and wave*

*Y/N waves back and smiles*

*They call her and asks her to sit with them*

*Y/N sits beside one of her seniors*

NOTE: Y/N is a really silent student in her college and she gets bullied a lot by these shitty ass seniors as you all already know because we have read about it in the previous chapters.

"Dude you didn't even tell us that you're dating Darshan Raval nowwwww!!! Ohooooooooooo Bhai saahabbbbbb!!!" They say while laughing and giving high fives to each other.

"Oh well... I don't count y'all in the important list so I didn't tell y'all about it... And keep minding your own business" Y/N says with a smirk while looking at them.

*It's a surprise for them that she is talking back now...*

"Wait what? What did you just say?" Says one of her seniors while holding her collar.

*Meanwhile Y/N giggling and not reacting to it all all. Neither trying to remove her senior's hands from her collar.*

"Aree aree! Ab tumhari kismat itni achi nahi hai toh main kya karoon? Mujhe Darshan Raval mile kyunki I deserve it, tumhe tumhare play boy boyfriends mile toh tumhe zyada dukh hogaya kya? Bechare... Tsk tsk" Y/N says with a sarcastic laugh.

"You guys don't have the audacity to even stand infront of me after being this pathetic. The scars which we've given you on your neck na! Ussey bhi bura scar denge iss baar agar apna attitude theek nahi karogi toh. Aayi badi! Thoda bhaav kya de diya Darshan ne toh uchhalne lagi! Darshan is mine, we have photos together! Haan I might just be his fan but soon I'll be so close to him that you'll see photos of me with him on his Instagram when we'll be on our honeymoon trip! Haah!" Says one of the seniors with red eyes and while pointing a finger at her.

*Y/N standing straight while looking into their eyes deeply without hesitating*

*The senior takes off her hands from Y/N's collar*

"You know what ma'am? You have concert photos na? We have attachment towards each other... aur kya chahiye lol? Also, Your fucker boyfriend snatched my favourite chain, you slapped me, you pushed me, you made fun of me in the college because that's all you can do... Utni hi aukaat hai tumhari... And if I ever try... Then it's over for you bitches! I'll destroy y'all" Y/N says while chuckling.

*People start to gather.*

"You're worthless... Tum jaison ke wajah se hi meri life kharab hoti hai! I'll fuckin bury you alive bitch!" Says the senior while pushing her.

*Y/N falls on the ground, her stethoscope stays on her neck but her white apron gets dirty*

*Y/N gets up and grabs her senior by the jaw*

"I'm done with tolerating you and your pathetic ass torture... The day your boyfriend snatched my chain na, I could've made you bleed to death and still not let you die. But I decided to let you go. But not this time... But no... Ma'am... I won't hurt you... You're just a little dumbass, brainless girl who doesn't knows shit... I'll hurt your boyfriend... You do know that if I use my knee to hit your boyfriend between his legs then I think that he won't be able to fuck you ever again... Understand?" Y/N says after slapping her once.

*After listening to the whole drama going on from a distance the senior's boyfriend and Y/N's bestfriend entered the chat lol*

"Haha, you're fighting with a kid babe?" Says the boyfriend while putting his hand around his girlfriend's neck.

"Aaye haaye! Meri bharatiye naari! Sab pe bhaari!" Says Y/N's bestfriend while laughing patting her on the back.

"Tu aage toh dekh! Abhi bohot kuch hoga" Y/N says while pulling her bestfriend's cheek.

*The senior's boyfriend comes a bit forward*

"See, if we wanted, we would've ruined your life and kicked you out of this city... But we didn't because we felt pitty for you... So don't you try to fuck with us again... Okay, kid?" Says the boyfriend while patting Y/N on the head.

"The only person who won't be able to fuck with anyone ever again is you.. sir!" Says Y/N while patting on his cheeks.

"Aaltu jalaaltu apna paer taangon ke beech iske daal tu!"

*Y/N gets the signal from her bestfriend and kicks him in..... His.... Balls.... Yeah.... Balls.....*

*He falls on the ground and starts groaning*

ALEXA! PLAY "YOU'RE THE MAN, BUT I GOT THE POWER".

"See I told you... You won't be able to fuck with anyone ever again" Says Y/N and her bestfriend while walking away from this pathetic scene.

"I'll keep my eyes on you... Bitch" Says the senior with anger in her eyes...

"Hasta la vistaaaaaa!" Says Y/N and her bestfriend while entering the college.

*Y/N and her bestfriend enter their class and sees everyone studying in there and now she knows that she's late af!*

*Aur karo ladayi!*

To Be Continued....

Author's Note: Thank you for the love guys! I'm so happy right now! Y'all have no idea how good it feels when y'all respond positively in the comment section about this story. This won't be a short story, know that. This will have many twists and turns. Be ready for that because I can drop anything anywhere! And once again thank you everyone, specially. Dan1shere my babe! And my bestfriend darshana_dr_dz

Will meet you in the next chapter! Sayonara! ;)