Restroom Meetings

Y/N's P.O.V

I walked into school hand in hand with Marsai. We got stares from a lot of people. I know it was because of what happened yesterday. But still, people need to mind their business.

I went with her as she met up with her girls. I had to talk to Coco anyway. They looked surprised when they seen us together. Just like everyone else did so far.

"I know all the tea got spilled yesterday but what else are we missing?" China asked looking at me and Marsai's interlocked hands.

"Nothing. I'll see you later." I say kissing Marsai.

Before I could walk away she quickly pulled me back, kissing me again. "I love you."

"I love you too." I responded, honestly.

I dragged Coco away from them, she was obviously confused. I went a good distance away from them. I couldn't talk about this around Marsai. She's just so nice and forgiving. She's the type to feel bad for what I got planned.

"Y/N what is going on?" Coco asked.

"I know who did it." I reply.

"How? It was from an anonymous account. It could've been anybody." She said.

"Because Marsai knows and she told me. She said that Amala did it. I want to handle the situation but we can't let Marsai know. You already know how she is." I answer.

"Of course it was Amala. I can't stand her. What did you have in mind?" Coco asked.

"Alright check this out." I say about to tell her the plan.

________________

I stood in Coach's office as he spoke with me about yesterday's game. He wasn't as mad as I thought he would be. The team did win the big game but barely.

"I'm sure your absence from the team had something to do with what happened yesterday. The entire school staff heard about it too. Just make sure it doesn't happen again. We really need you in these last few games." He said.

"Got it Coach." I say.

I walked out, letting go a sigh of relief. LaMelo and Kelly looked at me waiting to hear the news.

"So what's going on?" Melo asked.

"I'll be able to play." I answered.

"You better not disappear again. We really needed your shooting last game." Kelly said.

"I ain't skipping these last few games. After that it's college, so these games really matter." I say.

"You know the application portal for UCLA is opening soon. That's still the plan, right?" Melo asked.

We've received many offers from a lot of schools. It's a really good feeling but we want to be able to go through the whole college experience. Which means applying to college and waiting to see if we've been accepted.

"Yeah. We gone be the first ones to send in them applications too. I don't want to wait forever for a response." I reply.

We got up a few shots to kill some time. Thinking about how fast graduation and stuff is coming up is kinda scary. It's really time for us to grow up.

I got a text from Coco reminding me about the whole Amala thing. It's not like I forgot, I just lost track of time. I split from the guys and made my way to the hallways.

There was more students than I expected it to be. A bunch of seniors and some juniors really. The upper classes are, well, never in class.

I turned the corner and seen Marsai with China. I quickly turned the other way to go meet up with Coco. I can't see her right now knowing that I'm about to do something that she wouldn't be okay with.