Chapter 19

The Avengers including Stephen and the twins were sitting in the living room. Hinata was asleep on the couch with her head on Steve's lap. Everyone's rooms were being set up so they stayed in the living room.

Adrain looked at his mom then at his sister "you look like her carbon copy". Ava flipped her hair dramatically "of course. That's why I'm so beautiful". Stephen raised an eyebrow at Steve "your daughter has got some attitude".

Steve just rolled his eyes. The elevator door opened and Tony sprinted towards the sleeping girl. He held her shoulders and shook her with a wide smile "I'm alive! Hina I'm alive!".

Hinata sat up due to the sudden movement and groaned "am I dead?".

"No you're alive too!"

She slowly opened her eyes and stared at Tony before grabbing a pillow and throwing it on his face "don't wake me up like that!"

The others snikered. "Okay it's not totally Tony's impact on Ava" Bruce mumbled. Hinata looked back at Steve who had a wide smile. Her eyes widened and she immediately pounced onto him, wrapping her arms around his neck and burrying her head on his shoulder "finally!"

Others moved to the kitchen to give the couple some privacy.

Steve held her tightly against himself"I won't ever let you go again Hina... Never". Hinata chuckled "I didn't actually willingly go away from you". He smiled and kissed the top of her head.

Hinata pulled back and wiped the tears that were flowing down Steve's eyes "don't cry. I'm here now. You are a great father Steve. The twins are smart and understanding". Steve chuckled softly "the others were always there for us. There were moments I broke down but..... They were there....giving me hope that we would get you back".

"This calls for a party!" Tony yelled from the kitchen. Hinata chuckled and got up from her fiance's lap, going to the kitchen. Steve followed after her with a smile.

Bucky looked at the two and smirked "this also calls for a wedding". Hina blushed and looked down at the rig on her finger "of course".

"I still can't believe you two aren't married yet" Bruce mumbled. "Well my girl wanted her family to be there for the wedding. And by family I mean all of you" Steve smiled and sat down on the chair while Hina sat between the kids.

"Woah Adrain... We get to attend our parent's wedding!' Ava squealed and the boy just smiled.

"Well then let's prepare a wedding" Tony smirked.

~X~

Sorryyy. Short chapter. I plan to end this book in the next chapter. I know this wasn't really a great book but I like my first try :)