2.

a couple moments later, calum came in the room with a serious expression.

"how did this happen?" calum asked slowly.

"i-it doesn't matter, just leave me alone and forget about it." i spoke firmly.

"it does matter scarlet. you have a living being inside of you. it does matter." calum spoke back just as firmly.

"i'm going to go talk with my friend about it tomorrow okay? the problems solved, stay out of it." i spoke softly.

"abortion? you're choosing abortion?" ashton asked.

"i don't want to be a teenage mom." i whispered.

"how did this happen scarlet?" calum asked again.

i stayed silent for a moment before speaking up, "i said no, but he didn't listen."

"you were raped?" ashton spoke softly.

"no one knows but my best friend, and i'd like to keep it that way please." i muttered.

"you should be pressing charges against him love. what he did was not okay. why wouldn't you tell anyone?" calum stressed as he got down to my level.

just before i could respond, luke and michael came running upstairs.

"hey- oh, what's going on?" luke asked as he sensed the tension in the room.

"n- "she's pregnant." ashton spoke simply.

"holy shit." michael muttered under his breath.

"it wasn't consensual okay? i said no. just like i'm saying no now. stay the fuck out of it." i spoke slightly annoyed that my secret was out.

"this isn't a secret that we can keep. not only is it ethically wrong as adults, but we signed a code that says do no harm. we cannot legally keep this from your mom." calum explained with a expressionless face.

just before i could argue back, luke spoke up, "it wasn't your fault. this was completely the guy who did this fault. you have a choice to make, and we just don't want you to make a choice you will regret."

"just give me time to think. please." i whispered.

"okay, we'll give you til tomorrow night, if you don't tell your mom, i will." calum spoke firmly.

i nodded and showed them out of my room.

maybe they were right, maybe i did need to tell mom what was going on.

——
i woke up the next morning and quickly got ready to go meet liliana.

mom was already up and out of the house, so i wasn't too concerned about her finding out.

i slipped on sweats and a sweater before walking out of the house.

i didn't even have my license yet so how could i possibly be a mom.

i bogged down to the coffee shop and walked into see her sitting there.

i slowly walked over to her and felt tears enter my eyes.

"hey babe." i whispered as i sat down on the other side.

"oh baby, i'm so sorry this is happening." liliana spoke softly.

"i-i don't know what to do." i stuttered.

"first off, who knows about this?" liliana asked.

"unfortunately my mom's boyfriend found out about it because his friend found the rest." i muttered.

"oh, the doctor? shit scarlet." liliana groaned softly.

"legally, i can get an abortion here without telling my mom." i pointed out.

"but do you really want one? abortions are not only hard physically, but mentally as well." liliana pointed out.

"yeah, i know. i don't know. i don't want to be a teenage mom, but i'm also too scared of getting an abortion. i don't have that big of a window of opportunity anymore regarding them." i whispered.

before liliana could respond i heard someone clear their throat from next to me.

it was fucking calum.

"what are you doing here?" i asked.

"i'm getting my coffee before i start rounds. please don't tell me you're asking a teenager what to do over a medical doctor." calum spoke simply.

"yeah. i am. she's my best friend and knows me better than anyone in the world." i spoke firmly.

"okay, i'll see you tonight." calum spoke before walking off.

he didn't want to argue with me.

"so that's the boyfriend." liliana spoke slowly. "yep, you're absolutely fucked."

"wow, thanks for the support." i spoke as i rolled my eyes.

"have you considered telling your mom?" liliana asked.

"you saw how she reacted when i started dating dillon, she flipped the fuck out. how am i supposed to tell her i'm pregnant?" i groaned.

"it isn't your fault you are scarlet. dillon did something he should have never done." liliana spoke softly.

i nodded slowly.

all of a sudden i heard my phone ring and looked down and saw it was my mom.

my heart almost immediately dropped.

"h-hello?" i whispered.

"scarlet? why the fuck are there positive pregnancy tests hidden in your drawer!" mom yelled through the phone.

liliana gave me a sympathetic look.

"i- "come home now!" mom yelled before hanging up.

"don't make me go alone." i spoke with tears in my eyes.

"i won't. i'll be here. come on." liliana whispered as she stood up with me.

we began walking back to the house and i saw mom standing outside with the tests.

"how could you do this to me! how could you!" mom cried as she came walking towards me.

"it- "shut up! do not speak for her!" mom screamed interrupting liliana.

we both shrunk back in fear before we heard another voice speak.

"it wasn't her fault."