17.

A COUPLE WEEKS LATER (6 months pregnant)

* i changed the ex boyfriend's name to tommy:)

"i'm so fat." i sobbed as i looked at myself in the mirror.

i couldn't even zip up my own jeans.

"you're not fat love." calum spoke with an eye roll.

"do you not see this?" i spoke with a glare as i motioned to my pants.

"i promise you're not fat pretty girl, it's just the baby growing. you're officially 6 months pregnant." calum smiled softly.

"3 more months to go." i muttered under my breath.

it hurt to stand too long, my feet were swollen, i couldn't sleep well, the list went on forever.

i wobbled down the stairs and was met with a laughing luke.

"what are you laughing at?" i spoke calmly.

"y-you're walking funny." he laughed as he placed his hands on his knees.

"try carrying around a 10 pound weight around your waist all day long." i spoke with a glare.

"luke you shouldn't make fun of a pregnant woman." ashton spoke with a disappointed look in his eyes.

"i'm sorry! in my defense, it wasn't my fault." luke spoke as he threw his hands up.

wasn't his fault my ass.

i rolled my eyes and sat down on the couch.

"aw, is someone tired." michael asked as he plopped down next to me.

"not in the mood." i spoke as i crossed my arms.

we waited for calum to come downstairs before we all left for the hospital.

the boys rushed in to do their business when suddenly someone caught my eye.

it was tommy.

i slowly backed away, but not before he noticed me.

"scarlet?" tommy spoke slowly as he walked up to me.

"get the hell away from me." i spit out as i turned around to walk away.

suddenly tommy grabbed my wrist.

"you're pregnant?" he whispered.

"yeah, remember when you fucking raped me?" i laughed sarcastically.

internally, i wanted to die.

"i-i didn't know this would happen." tommy spoke quickly.

"let go." i muttered as i tried to tear my wrist away from his grip.

"i don't want to be a father scarlet! abort it." tommy spoke firmly as his grip became tighter around my wrist.

"no, it's my baby. i don't want too." i whispered as i struggled to remove his grip from my wrist.

"abort it now! i don't want to pay child support. i don't want a kid at this age." tommy threatened.

"you should have thought about that before you fucking raped me you asshole." i spit out as tears fell down my face.

"you'll regret this." tommy spoke as he threw my wrist down and walked away.

i looked down and saw a red mark around my wrist and knew it was going to bruise.

i walked upstairs to my appointment with bella.

"hey beautiful, how are you doing today?" bella smiled brightly.

"i'm a little tired, but i'm okay." i smiled softly as i fixed my sleeve over my wrist.

i could physically feel the bruise forming.

"shirt up." she smiled as she leaned me back.

i slowly pushed my shirt up and felt the familiar cold gel on my stomach.

bella brought the wand to my stomach and moved it around til she found the baby.

"perfectly healthy. you're about six months along. you have about 3 more months before the baby is scheduled to come." bella smiled as she wiped the gel off my stomach.

i went to move down my shirt when bella gasped.

"what happened to your wrist scarlet?" she asked she reached for it.

"n-nothing." i stuttered as i moved my sleeve down and closer to my body.

"are you sure?" bella asked slowly.

"positive." i mumbled as i slowly moved off the table and walked away after thanking her.

i walked to calum's office and to my surprise he was waiting there for me.

"what's going on?" i asked.

"come sit." calum spoke calmly.

i slowly sat down.

"bella called me about something on your wrist? is it self harm?" calum spoke slowly.

"no i-i'm fine." i smiled softly.

"can i check?" calum asked.

"n-no." i spoke quickly as i brought my wrist to my side.

"i need you to let me see please." calum spoke as concern flooded his eyes.

i didn't move an inch.

suddenly, calum reached forward and gently grabbed my wrist.

i hissed in pain and began to struggle.

"stop fighting please. i'm not going to hurt you." calum spoke calmly as he peeled my sleeve back revealing my wrist.

"who the fuck did this to you?"