1

The angels ran after each other excited, their wings flapping, their teeth shone happily as the white garden continued to bless them. Then Eleanor fell into the white petals. Eleanor giggled as Perry sat.

"Are you tired?" Eleanor asked.

"Me? Why would i be?"

"Eleanor! Perry! Sharon! Isabelle! Come in!" Agatha yelled as they rushed in. Agatha was seated on a white throne, surrounded with lamps and white petals.

"Angel A, what would please you?" Perry asked.

"Hmmm, a cup of white wine would." Agatha smiled as Perry ran to the kitchen.

"Okay, and you Sharon, i saw your dirty room. It doesn't please me that you are giving the devil room in the white palace. How dare you?" Agatha pouted.

"Am very sorry Arch Angel, i will go -

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!'

"Perry!" They yelled and ran to the kitchen.

"Perry! Perry! Where is she?" Agatha screamed.

"I...i am perplexed. You sent her in here just now" Eleanor said as Agatha bent.

"Its....its her flower! P...p...perry..." Agatha's lips quivered.

"Uhm....does it mean she's dead?" Sharon scratched her hair.

"Yes....Sharon. Perry!!!!!!!!!!!" Agatha cried out.

"Who came in and killed her?" Isabelle wondered.

"I TOLD YOU SHARON, THE DEVIL WAS HERE!" Agatha screamed at sharon.

"You're an angel; dont get too angry" Eleanor said calmly.

"Please, remind me" Agatha sounded sarcastic.

"We have to be really careful from now on. Sharon, go do what the Arch Angel said" Sharon ran.

"The Arch Angel seems cold. Let's go and have pure wine and bread" Eleanor said, as they left.

                                                             ***

"Mar! Mar! Mar!" Harrison roared as Mar came. In her black dress she came along with vampires with blood sucking fangs.

"Did the servants eat?" Harrison asked, sitting on the throne as the dark devil.

"They sure did. They really loved the Angel's blood. It was purer and redder than the ones they ever sucked." Mar smiled.

"Nice, so vampires, did you bring leftovers?" He smirked.

"No sir, why would we?"

"I love that answer" Mar laughed.

"Let's go and see Susie." Mar said as the vampires went forward.

"Susie, baby" Mar opened the room door. It was a very dark room. Candles were lit on the floor around the bed as Susie looked straight at the television.

"Baby, what are you watching?" Mar put Susie on her lap.

"WHAT THE....ARE YOU WATCHING HORROR? Girl, dont you get creeped out at night?" She asked Susie.

"Why are you acting so...weird darling? I EXIST! LOOK AT ME!" Mar screamed like a banshee.

"M....Mar"

"Yes, why are you stammering?" Mar said to the vampire.

'Uhm....she's crying...crying b...blood"

"ARE YOU JOKING? LOOK HERE, BABY" Mar turned her face to her and flinched. She stood up.

"WHAT KIND OF A PRANK IS THIS? STOP CRYING!" Mar nearly started crying herself.

"HARRY!!!!!!" She cried as lots of vampires raced in.

"Where's my husband?"

"He's eating, and you know, he doesn't like to be disturbed whenever he's eating." the vampire said and Mar nodded in fear and pointed to her daughter.

"She's producing what we like most! Don't you know she's in love with Cane? She even slept with him last night!"

"ITS A LIE! SHE'S JUST 4 YEARS OLD!" 

"Believe it all not, Miss Mar" Cane said as Mar slapped him. Cane was so angry he pinned her to the wall and dug his fangs into her neck.

"Ahhhh" She moaned in pain as she closed her eyes slowly.

"Why cant you share?"

"She's the queen! We cant suck it all!"

"You are right." The vampires nodded in agreement. Susie fell down near her mother still shedding bloody tears.

"Mama, mama, are you dead?" She wept.

                       ... In the Palace Court, candles are lit:

"WHO WAS THE VAMPIRE THAT DARED TO SUCK MY WIFE'S BLOOD? I WON'T SPARE ANY ONE!" Harrison roared and Cane fearfully came forward.

"Cane?? We trusted you.." Georgia said.

"Yeah, am the vampire. What are you gonna do?"

"Really? Cane i never expected this from you..."

"I have always adored Mar. She's the most gorgeous she-devil i've ever seen! She's seductive, indirectly anyway." He winked.

"My Queen, please decide the punishment for this vampire." Harrison turned to Mar.

"Well, i have nothing against him, but i'd say...if SUSIE gets pregnant, like if she even gets a little BUMP, THEN YOU ARE TO BLAME!" She yelled angrily.

"How will she get pregnant? she's just 4 years old" Cane shrugged.

"The more i look at you, the more i wanna harm you! GO TO YOUR CHAMBER!" Harrison yelled as Cane left with the other vampires with him.