"Isabelle, we really have to talk. I wanna make you understand something" Daniel said.

"What is left to understand?" Isabelle asked.

"Angels are messengers of God that are not allowed to play dirty, do or eat an unclean thing" Daniel explained.

"You've told me that before."

"Isabelle, you are adamant to correct"

"If i hear anything........" Isabelle whispered.

"What are you gonna do?" Daniel asked as Isabelle held his collar.

"Am going to......."

"ISABELLE!" Daniel sunk deep into the pool as Agatha came.

"Did i just see Daniel?"

"No, its not him" Isabelle lied.

"Isabelle? ARE YOU LYING??" Agatha looked angry and came closer to the pool.

"Daniel, come out" Daniel slowly came out.

"WHY ARE YOU IN THE SAME POOL WITH ISABELLE??" Agatha asked.

"Am...am sorry..she pulled me in"

"WHAT? YOU ASKED ME TO COME INTO THE POOL!" Isabelle said.

"You are a huge liar. Go to the throne of mercy and apologize." Isabelle got out, took her Angel form and left.

                                                 ...

Susie and the other children were playing in the white garden.

"Susie, i wanna ask a question.' A human named Monica said.

"What is it Sweetums?" Susie sat down tiredly.

"Why is it that you are angel and we are not?" Monica asked.

"Uhm...it was His choice to make me angel."

"We are not angels; does it mean we are sinners?" Joyce asked.

"hm....yeah, i think so"

"I HAVE NEVER SINNED! HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT! I HATE YOU!" Monica got up and slapped Susie.

"HOW DARE YOU?" A.A.A came and looked at Monica scornfully.

"WHY IS EVERYONE BEHAVING LIKE THIS?" Agatha took Monica out of the heaven gates.

"Your job is done!" Agatha took her hands and closed the gate. She turned away angrily.

                                                    ...

"Bridgette, am not sure this George is actually gonna come back for you" Grandma said.

"what makes you think like that? Am sure George will come back" Bridgette said, washing Grandma's legs.

"When you are done, please fetch the 10 buckets and cook me some soup"

"Grandma, we don't have any ingredients for soup. You know, maybe i should go to the market today." Bridgette said.

"Ok my dear. When you are done, wash all clothes" Grandma said.

"No problem" Bridgette stood up and heard a knock on the door.

"Get the door, Bridgette" Bridgette went towards the door. She didnt know why her heart was beating so fast because she wanted to open the door. Her hands shivered as she held the door knob. She closed her eyes and opened it.

"Bridge" Who was it? It was only George that called  her by that name. Could it be George. She opened her eyes slowly and seeing George, her eyes were filled with tears. She jumped into his arms and kissed him.

"Stop! Stop! Grandma's watching" He pulled her away.

"Let her watch"

"Oh My, George is back to me. We were just talking about you." Grandma hugged her grandson.

"Granny, i missed you"

"Oh, so you didn't miss me?" Bridgette folded her arms.

"I missed you more"

"I am really proud of you George. When all guards were slaughtering the maids, you didn't slaughter your girlfriend. Let her finish the work i sent her, then she can have some fun with you" Grandma laughed as she took Bridgette along with her.

                                                ...

Angel White saw Isabelle crying in her room.

"Isabelle, are you crying again?" angel White sat beside her.

"No" she cleaned Her tears.

"Why? Why are you so desperate to have my brother?" Angel White asked.

"Its not desperation. You cant understand"

"You are thinking just like a human being" white laughed.

"White, i think i know why your brother doesn't like me. Because he has a sister and i DON'T!" Isabelle cried.

"I think we need to see Talia The Love Angel"

"Let's go. Am ready to go! Am ready" Isabelle stood up as she dragged White's hand.

"I won't dare go there with you! Let me advise you. Forget about this love because it can never work. Daniel is my brother and i know him more than anyone else in the world. So, tell him this can never work. Start off as friends, and soon you will forget all about this" White explained.

"Well, it is a very good idea." Isabelle heaved a heavy sigh and left.

                                                  ...

Isabelle was rocking Susie to sleep.

"AM NOT A BABY!" She frowned.

"Then what are you?"

"Am a big girl" Susie got up.

"Ok, how do big girls go to sleep quick?" Isabelle asked with a smile.

"BEDTIME STORIES!" Susie yelled.

"Okay" Isabelle carried Susie.

"Are you putting her to bed? Angels don't sleep!" Agatha yelled at them.

"But she's sleepy. And its better because she's the youngest angel around here." Isabelle said

"She will get used to it! COME WITH ME! LETS GO WATCH OVER LITTLE KIDS YOUR AGE!" Agatha pulled her away from her mother.

"I DONT WANNA GO ANYWHERE WITH YOU! ANGELS ARE CALM AND COOL BUT YOU ARE THE WORST ANGEL IN HISTORY! SHAME!" Susie spat in her face.