"Go first Dazzle!" He yelled.

"Go first! You're supposed to help me!" Dazzle said in fear. The door opened as they rushed towards it. Dazzle had her hand there and tried to run;

"SLAM! DOOR! SLAM!" The lead cat said in her robotic voice as the door slammed hard on Dazzle's hand.

"DAZZLE!!!!!!!!" Ken screamed.

"Ah! Ah! Oh no! Cats, what was my offense? Why are you doing this?" She cried out.

"We killed all Tuesday's friends. And created horror in Tuesday's heart. We are here to do same to you!" The cats said all together.

"Please don't kill Candy" Ken said.

"Why? So we never be together?"

"KEEP SHUT!" Ken yelled.

"Open the door, please" He begged the cats.

"On one condition" The lead cat said.

"What? I'll do anything to free Dazzle"

"Hmmmmm....give us two important reasons why we should free her" The cat said.

"Uhm....her parents will die without her, and...." He scratched his head.

"THAT'S ONE! TWO!"

"Uhm...." Candy's car honked.

"Candy is outside!" Ken yelled.

"Dont worry, my cats will make sure she returns to where she's coming from." the lead cat said.

"NO! DONT DO THAT!"

"Hush! Now tell us two!"

"Tell them! My hand's hurting!"

"Tell them what?' He rolled his eyes.

"Tik Tok, Tik, Tok, Tik, Tok" The cat smiled.

'Hmmm, because....because"

"Okay, you've been loyal enough, and you havent given us any good reason. Cats, start to pull her fingers from the back"

"No!!!!!!" Ken yelled.

"Ken, are you crazy? You just want me to get hurt!" Dazzle cried as they pulled her fingers. Obviously, Ken couldn't watch that. He really had to do something....No, say something. Only a few words can end her suffering....

"uhm! Wait cats, i have my reason" He said.

"STOP! What's it, lad?'

"Dazzle is my girlfriend"

"WHAT? OH MY GOSH I KNEW IT" Dazzle was so happy.

"Whoa, i must say you are a very bad boyfriend" The cat said as the other cats let her go and opened the door. Her fingers were red and looked weak.

"Take her to the hospital" The cat said as they all vanished. Dazzle fainted on the spot.

"Dazzle! Dazzle! I need to call Candy" he took his phone and dialed her number.

"Candy! Where are you?"

"My car developed a little fault so am at the mechanic's"

"Okay, we'll be at the nearest hospital' Ken said.

"WHY??"

"Long story." He hung up and carried Dazzle in bridal style. He fearfully opened the door and ran out. He drove her car to the hospital.

"Doctor how is she now?" He asked when the doctor came out of the ward.

"Who are you to the patient? Did you fill her form?" The doctor asked Ken.

"Uhm...."

"Call a family member or closer person"

"I dont have contact of her family members. She's my girlfriend"

"Okay. Sign these documents"

"How is she doing?" Ken asked.

"We did an X ray on her, which clearly shows how weak those bones are.' The doctor said.

"Oh no!" Ken exclaimed.

"Not to worry, they aren't broken. But we need to act fast. She shouldn't do anything with that hand for a month. We will put a bandage and a cast. We will also prescribe some Vitamins for her" The doctor explained.

"Thank you so much." Ken said as a nurse rushed out of Dazzle's ward.

"The patient is screaming and shaking her head, the machine clearly shows that nothing's wrong with her" The nurse said in fear as Ken rushed in with the doctor.

"Ahhhhhhhhh! ahhhhhhh! Mao! Mao! Leave my neck! Leave my neck!" She yelled and coughed.

"What happened Dazzle?" Ken asked.

"A CAT IS STRANGLING ME!" She coughed.

"What? I hope its not mental because, there's no cat here" The doctor scratched his head.

"THERE IS!" Dazzle was coughing and battling with thin air.

"I think i know what's going on" Dazzle freaked out, got up from her bed, and started scattering injections and drug trays.

"OMG!"

"SHE'S A PSYCHO!" The doctors took her out as Ken tried to stop them.

                                                          ...

"Thank you so much Mechanic. So how much would that be?" Candy asked.

"200 dollars" The mechanic replied.

"Okay, here you go" She handed the money to him and left with her car. As she was driving, there was a cat in the backseat.

"Oh, Mao! but how did Dazzle's cat get into my car? Oh well...Kitty, come get your meal" Candy looked behind, using one hand for her steering wheel. She poured Cat meal on the back seat.

"LOOK WHERE YOU ARE GOING! THAT'S WHY YOU HAVE ACCIDENTS!" A passerby yelled.

"Am sorry" She watched the cat eat and turned around. Then, the cat jumped on her face.