"Well, am gonna believe you because of what happened to Tuesday yesterday. She has never screamed like that before"

"Well, she's gone, she watched us have the accident" Tuesday said.

"Ok parents, go now. We need to keep the children here for further observation. you can come tomorrow." The doctor said as the parents left. The next day, all the children were discharged. Tuesday and her mom got home, and she sat her daughter down.

"I will get your milkshake, just sit here" She went into the kitchen. Tuesday sat calm, looking around.

"I guess she's gone now" she thought, and suddenly, a web came from the ceiling and Dollie came with the web, upside down like a bat with black tears rushing.

"Bye Tuesday, my job is done" it said in the robotic voice and ran.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!" Tuesday screamed and as it jumped down and started running outside, she took her mom's phone from the table and made a video. It transformed into a snake and left the compound.

"Ahhhhhhhhh! Mama! Mama!" She held her mom tight as her mom dropped the milkshake on the table.

"What happened Tuesday??" She asked.

"Its Dollie. She came back...she told me her job was done and ran away..." She cried.

"Ran???" Tuesday's mom burst into laughter.

"I knew you would laugh, so i made a video" Tuesday showed her mom.

"Uhm.....Tuesday, i know the trauma when you have a fatal accident. You are still tired. Maybe after drinking your milkshake, you will be alright. I tell you, there's no doll in this video"

"WHAT? CANT YOU SEE?" Tuesday was shocked.

"Tues, i can't see any doll. Just the grass, the sky, the tulips..."

"There's a doll. Look at it running!" Tuesday pointed to the doll.

"Tuesday. Am not blind, i cant see a doll. Its not April Fools' Day. Please" Tuesday's mom said.

"But....."

"Dear, drink your milkshake, then you can rest." her mom gave her the cup.

"No mom...i want chocolate smoothie..." She said.

"Okay...." Tuesday's mom collected the cup.

"And bread. With my favorite bear!"

"Coming right up!" her mom left to get it.

                                           ...

                                                   Rose Street...

                                           No 10

                                                    8am....

The snake(Dollie) entered another compound, and transformed into a white furry cat with a thorn in its paw. The compound had a very big mansion. There was a particular room in the house that was locked overnight. The master bedroom.

An attractive girl woke up in the room when the sun rays touched her eyes through the window. She was half naked. Her name was Dazzle. She was so happy. Next to her was a CEO, her boss. She touched her lips, and traced her hands to her whole body.

"I was licked all over last night" She said to herself smiling as she woke up the CEO.

"Alex"

"Yea...." He said sleepily.

"Alex, lets bath together this morning" She shook him as he sat up.

"Hmmmm, why are you acting like this is our first night together, slut?" Alex asked.

"Stop that! Am a slut, but dont say it to my face" She rolled her eyes.

"We've been in this for 2 years, so why?" He asked.

"Babe, this is the best night we've ever had. I felt like a Queen last night, my king" She blushed.

"Awwwwwn.....WHAT?!" He checked the time.

"Babe, you gotta go now!"

"Duh! Why?" Dazzle asked.

"My wife said she's gonna be here 8am! And this is 8am!"

"So? Is she that prompt?" Dazzle folded her arms.

"My wife is very prompt! Get up!" He yelled as Dazzle reluctantly got up and wore her short red dress, with her bohemian jacket. She took her handbag, wore her heels and headed outside with Alex.

"Where's your car?" Alex asked.

"Outside!" Dazzle replied as she ran outside the compound. She nearly stepped on the cute white cat.

"Oh wow, is it yours?" Dazzle asked Alex.

"No...."

"I hate cats, but i must say, this one's cute" Dazzle smiled.

"Whoa!" Alex went closer to give it a look.

"If it isnt yours then..........anyway, IT'S GONE!" She lifted the cat and gasped. It had a thorn in its paw. She carefully took it out and quickly ran to wash her hands.

"GO HOME!"

"Dont kick me out without a quick kiss"

"GO HOME, Dazzle!" he yelled as Dazzle left with her car. In few minutes, she got to her apartment. She was bored so she decided to call her friend and her (Friend's) boyfriend.

"Hmmmm, am gonna send my BFF some cat meal, then am trying the slutty act with her man. Let's see his ability." Dazzle relaxed on her sofa, smiling to herself.