Mar turned and left in tears. She couldn't overpower the dark angel, it was so difficult. The maids were already at the abattoir waiting. The guards were slaughtering them one by one.

"George, please don't slaughter me, you know our love story can't end like this." Bridgette cried.

"Bridgette, i will have to; the dark angel won't spare me. Just know, i'll always love you and i'll never forget you" He raised up his cutlass.

"George, wait. I want one last kiss" George leaned in and as they had a long kiss, George pushed her suddenly.

"Bridgette, go to Grandma's."

"What?" Bridgette asked.

"Run away. I dont wanna loose you like this"

"Where do i run?" She asked. He carried her in bridal style and went through the backdoor.

"Run!" George yelled.

"I love you" Bridgette said and ran away. Isabelle was in her room, pacing up and down at what to do next. She was furious, Susie's spirit was back in her. Her (Susie) had locked herself up in her room with her doll. Isabelle screamed and scattered her hair.

"AM LOOSING MY MIND! I HAVE TO KILL SUSIE, SHE KILLED ELEANOR! SHE KILLED ELEANOR!" She cried profusely. Suddenly someone crept in.

"WHO IS IT?" She yelled as she applied her lipstick.

"Hi, Angel Isabelle" Someone fell on her. Before she could scream, their lips touched and her heart started racing.

"WHO...."

"Its Daniel. Am not an angel, my wings are inside of me." he pinned her to the ground.

"LET ME GO!" Isabelle screamed.

"Stop screaming dark angel" He said softly.

"What do you want?" She asked as the angel vanished.

"WAS I DREAMING?" She thought as she brushed her hair off her face. 

"Did our lips really touch?" She wasn't having a very good feeling. She missed tormenting Susie and went to her room. She knocked impatiently. Susie was inside with her doll Josefina, crying bloody tears under the bed.

"Josefina, is Mama dead?" She asked her doll and cried.

"SUSIE!" As Susie heard her name, she wiped her tears and took a knife from the table. She hid it behind and opened the door.

"Baby,i missed you. Can Mommy Enter??" She asked smiling and applying her lipstick.

"Yeah" Isabelle grew suspicious at Susie's quick answer. She entered and slipped on a toy car, Susie stabbed her in the stomach.

"STAB! STAB! STAB! STAB! STAB!" Isabelle fell to the ground unconscious. Susie closed her mouth with her palm and wanted to run when the door slammed.

"WHAT?!" Curtains opened, there were sounds of glasses breaking and windows closing. There was a shadow with claws coming upon her....

'AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Susie woke up scared, sweating profusely.

"Mama, i need my Mama" she cried as she held Josefina. Three Isabelles' rushed in, wearing aprons.

"What's wrong darling?" They all said

"I want Mama' Susie cried.

"ISN'T YOUR DOLL ENOUGH FOR YOU??!" The Isabelles said and suddenly they vanished in thin air. The five year old looked around.

"ISABELLE? ISABELLE!" She took Josefina in her right hand and ran downstairs screaming.

"Isabelle!" She screamed when she saw Isabelle at the last stair, dead.

"ISABELLE!!!!!!!!!" She yelled and burst into tears.

"Are you dead? MAMA! MAMA!" She sighted Mar from a far distance and ran to hug her.

"I missed you!" Mar cried, nearly choking her daughter.

'Isabelle...she's dead. Mama, DID I KILL HER?" Susie almost cried.

"No, darling. How can you?" Mar asked her daughter. Suddenly a net fell on them.

"Ahhhhhhhh!" They both screamed.

                                                     ...Rose Street...

                                                          No. 45

Tuesday was in the garden watering her tulips. She was just a carefree 8 year old angel, who lived in a small house.

"TUESDAY! TUESDAY!" Her mom yelled in her sweet voice as she came outside. Tuesday dropped her watering can and it landed on a doll in the bushes.

"DOLL? Mom, look what i have" Tuesday gave the doll to her mom. Her mom inspected it and raised an eyebrow.

"Well, we will find the owner soon, go ask your friends next door"  She said, giving the doll back to Tuesday. She ran to her friend, Chloe next door and knocked.

"Chloe! Chloe!" Tuesday knocked impatiently as a girl with a flower in her hair opened the door.

"Tuesday! Come in!" Chloe looked happy as she pulled her in. They sat on the livingroom couch.

"Where is Mom?" Tuesday asked.

"Mom and Dad went for Sunday Brunch. Well i couldn't go because i PRETENDED to be sick. I didn't wanna see grumpy old Jane again. What's with the princess in your hand?" Chloe asked.

"Well, er.....Is it yours?" Tuesday showed Chloe and she gasped.