"Please, don't!" Mar cried as Isabelle forcefully pulled Susie.

"Please Isabelle, don't kill me, tomorrow is my birthday and Georgia is gonna bake me a big cake!" Isabelle laughed as she took her to the balcony where everyone watched.

"Now, say that last wish"

"What's last wish?"

"The last thing you say when you are about to die"

"I wish....hm....i wish for a big ice-cream. Big as this whole palace!!!! If you cant fulfill my wish, then lets die together" She laughed.

"Oh yeah. No maid should move" Isabelle said as her (Isabelle) eyes turned red. She took her arm and pushed her down the balcony.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!" She screamed very loud and an angel came from nowhere, with lovely white wings and caught her. He brought her back up and dropped her safely.

"HEY! COME BACK HERE!" Isabelle yelled at the angel.

"Oh, good morning, uh....good afternoon, uh....good evening, am angel Daniel. I saw that your kid was uh....in the air and uh...i heard from above and decided to help a bit....oh dont thank me its nothing"

"STOP TALKING SO FAST! AND I DIDN'T EVEN THANK YOU, SHE'S NOT MY FREAKING DAUGHTER!"

"Then who is she?" He asked.

"My prey" Isabelle replied, applying lip gloss. The angel found himself staring at Isabelle's lips.

"I gotta go now, bye" The angel flew away. The feast ended and Isabelle was so angry she couldn't kill Susie. She was going to her room when she saw Mar following her with a mop.

"Are you mopping, or following me, psycho?' Isabelle asked.

"you are definitely angry, because you lost again, right? Well, winners make goals, losers make excuses. Am very sorry about the loss, of your goal. That...to kill my daughter Susie. That's never gonna happen."

"PRAY IT DOESN'T" Isabelle said and left. Mar smiled to herself.

                                                         ...

The next day was Susie's birthday, and the palace was being decorated.

"Mama, why is my birthday being decorated like this? Like Halloween! I want CINDERELLA!" Susie screamed.

"Darling, that's how the dark angel wants it; but i'll do something'

'I will do it MYSELF' Susie ran to the court and stood on the throne.

"I, PRINCESS SUSIE, WANTS FAIRY TALE LAND!" Suddenly the maids transformed into Belle, Tiana, Ariel, Rapunzel, Cinderella and Aurora, Elsa And Anna in ball gowns. The curtains opened and the dark palace transformed into a white palace with the men (guards) as The Beast, Naveen, Eric, Flynn Rider, Prince Charming, Prince Philip and Kristoff. It was a very beautiful castle as couples joined to dance. Susie's dress transformed into Snow-white as she got down on the table. Elsa touched the ground and it froze. Soon everyone took out their ice skates and began skating. Music played as Mar danced happily with her daughter.

Soon, Isabelle opened her eyes.

And her eyes shone like diamonds. Her white dress bringing light to the room, and as she sat up, her relaxed wings flapped out. She Was Beautiful. She went to the mirror and it shone.

"Why...what's....am...Arch Angel Agatha!" Agatha flew in through their window as they hugged.

"I missed you so much Isabelle"

"But...how did i turn into a dark angel?" Isabelle asked Agatha.

"Jason possessed you" She said.

"WHO IS JASON?"

"He found you beautiful and to kiss you, and use you as a tool to make himself happy, he possessed you. I didn't do this alone" Agatha said as Angel Daniel flew in.

"Wha..."

"Hi, Angel Isabelle."

"Hi, t..thanks" Isabelle smiled. She heard celebration outside.

"We gotta be part of Susie's birthday first. We caught the spirit possessing her" Isabelle explained happily.

"Good Job!" Suddenly the door flung open as the angels disappeared. As Cinderella looked at Isabelle, Isabelle's black wings flapped out and she transformed into a hawk, cawing downstairs. Cinderella panicked and hid under the bed. Isabelle flew towards the cake and ruined it. Everyone exclaimed as she picked up the birthday girl.

"AM GONNA THROW THIS....." Everyone yelled no as they came down and Isabelle became black angel again.

"Oh, you scared us" They murmured. One by one they transformed back into their original forms.

"Ok, who did this? You thought you could have a perfect birthday? Present your gifts to my daughter and go queue in the abattoir. That includes you, Mar" The maids sorrowfully presented their gifts to Susie, who had no idea what was going on.

"Susie darling, i dont have gifts, but i'll give you all the blessings you need. You will be the fairest girl in the land and full of wisdom" The maid said and went to queue at the abattoir.

"Susie baby"

"Yes Mama"

"I bought you the doll i promised" Mar said as she handed Susie the doll.

"Awwwwwn, she's beautiful, I will name her Josefina!" Susie said and hugged Mar.