"Is it yours?" Tuesday asked again.

"Uhm...no, but it is a beautiful doll..." The door flung open and Tuesday threw the doll away. Chloe fell on the floor, coughing. A couple were standing at the door, folding their arms. They looked raging mad.

"Uhm........She fell so i was trying to stand her up" Tuesday said.

"Well you are an extremely bad liar, Chloe." Her dad said.

"Am...am sorry Mama, am sorry Pappa" Chloe said.

"WHY DID YOU PRETEND SO YOU DON'T GO TO SUNDAY BRUNCH?" Her mom pouted.

"well, i dont like the organizer! Old Dame Annabella Jane Johnson!" She yelled.

"Why?" Her mom came closer as her dad went in.

"She has so many rules; like dont talk while eating, Don't stand on the stool, dont play games while eating, Avoid reaching, DONT SMILE WHILE EATING! She's always yelling when I do something wrong. She's mean to me!" She yelled.

"Oh well, your thought" her mom went into her room. Tuesdagggy went back to pick the doll.

"So tuesday, do you wanna have a pool party?" Chloe asked.

"No, am gonna find the owner of this doll" Tuesday went towards the door, hopped out and continued her journey.

                                                           ...

"Mom, i didn't find the owner" Tuesday said.

"OK, i guess it's yours now"

"Yay!!!!!!!!" Tuesday clapped.

"okay Tues, go take a shower and let's eat dinner" She hugged her mom. Tuesday went to her bedroom. She put the doll on her bed.

"Dollie, hey! Let me name you Dollie!" Tuesday clapped in excitement.

"Am on my way Dollie, i wanna take a quick shower." She said and left the doll on her bed. The doll had a smiley face but soon, she stood on the bed, her face changed.

She was extremely angry.

"Tuesday, am gonna ruin your life, am gonna make you cry. You are not gonna smile again when am done with you! You will suffer! Josefina's word!" The doll said in her robotic voice. Tuesday was in the shower. She wore a swimsuit and was humming happily when the water turned into blood.

"Ah! ah! Ahhhhhh! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mama! Mama! Help!" She ran to the door. It was locked.

"Ah! Ah!!!!!!!! Ah!!!!!!!!!!! Mom! Mom!" The lights went out.

"Mom! AM SO SCARED!!!!!!" She cried.

"No one's gonna hear you Tuesday" The robotic voice said as Tuesday cried in the shower. Tuesday's  mom heard her voice and ran towards her.

"Tuesday! Tuesday! Tues!" Her mom opened the door and took her daughter out. The light was back on.

"Tues, what happened? Why are you so scared?" Her mom tried to pull her, but she stayed put. She clung to her mom, making a silent cry.

'Tuesday..." her mom sat and she finally looked at her mom.

"I....i saw...the water in the shower turned to blood!" She cried and her mom burst into laughter. She fell to the ground, laughing and holding her stomach.

"Seriously Tuesday? It's not possible. You've been watching a lot of horror movies lately." her mom  patted her.

"But.....a voice told me no one's gonna hear my cry..."

"A VOICE? Tuesday, that's all part of your imagination. Its not possible. Tuesday, who are you?"

"Tuesday Greta Allen. 8 years old. Born on Tuesday, January 12, 2015. Ambition: Singer song-writer."

"that's not what am asking. Tuesday, you are  fearless. Nothing can just get you as scared as that. Now, wear your dress, and lets go for dinner."

"stay with me while i wear my dress" Tuesday begged.

"Fine!" She rolled her eyes and sat.

                                                           ...

Tuesday was on her plastic table, drinking milk.

"Tuesday, the bus is here!!!!!!" Her mum yelled as she took her bag, put Dollie and ran outside.

"Bye mom" she waved as the school bus drove away.

"Good morning Tuesday" her friends Goldie, Chloe and Penny greeted.

"Hi girls" She greeted.

"Did you bring the doll?" Goldie asked, excitedly opening her bag.

"Yeah!" Goldie brought Dollie out and everyone in the front seat moved to the back.

"Wow! She's pretty!" The children murmured.

"What's her name?'

"Her name is Dollie" Tuesday smiled.

"Let me touch her" The children argued.

"Can she move?'

"Doesn't think so...." Suddenly the car stopped.

"What happened Driver?" They all chorused.

"Looks like something's wrong with it" As the driver got down, his head fell and the children exclaimed.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!" The doll jumped to the front seats as children screamed in horror.

"Oh No!" The doll sat in the driver's seat and closed the door. The car started speeding and hitting everything.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! Catastrophe!"

"All of you is gonna die!" The doll said in its robotic voice.