The vampires rushed in.

"What's wrong my lady?" they bowed.

"Nothing, look at the Princess" A spirit entered into Susie's body as Jason hid in the bathroom terrified. Isabelle stood still shocked, not understanding what really happened...

"Let me check her. Susie...." The vampire knelt in front of her and collected an ice-cream cone.

"Susie, have ice-cream. Maybe it will make you feel better."The vampire stroked her hair, and Susie got so angry she roared out fire. The fire caught Mar's dress and she started screaming. Cane tried to stop the fire; he foolishly threw a candle at Mar to stop the fire.

"ARGHHHHH!!!! YOU FOOLISH MAN! HELP ME!!!" there was no alternative, the vampires ran to call for help. Susie was looking at her with red eyes and flying hair; and Mar was crying as the fire reached her petticoat. The dark angel rushed to Mar, after understanding what was actually happy and magically made the fire disappear. Susie stood there like a doll, shedding bloody tears.

"Dark Angel, am very grateful, am the Queen, but am doing something no Queen, no She-devil, should do" She rose her dress up, and bowed at Isabelle's feet. Isabelle was puzzled, but she also felt proud of herself.

"Yes Mar. You should be grateful."

"I see you as a healer"

"Oh no, am not" Isabelle smirked.

"You should be able to chase away this spirit. Its tormenting my daughter and I WANT TO KNOW WHY!" She yelled.

"Hm, i do. But as the Dark Angel, am keeping it a secret."

"Send her out of here! She creeps me out." Mar hissed as Isabelle closed her eyes. Susie turned around and left.

"Jason!!!!" Isabelle yelled as Jason came out of his hiding place perplexed.

"Is she gone???"

"Trust me."

"The more you smile, the more gorgeous you look"

"Jason, i need to talk to you" Mar held her stepson.

"Later Mar. Please go to Susie and give her milk. You know she has anxiety issues when she doesn't have it a day" Jason said, pushing Mar and locking the door. He lit the candles again.

Isabelle snapped her fingers, her dress transformed into an armless, skimpy black gown, with her black hair falling down her shoulders. She also had a long black jacket on.

"You know, you are better off wearing black," Jason smiled as he came nearer and Isabelle walked backwards.

"Black suits me better?" Isabelle said as she fell on the bed.

"Yeah." He leaned in but Isabelle pushed his lips with her finger.

"Why are you so addicted?" She asked.

"Am a devil's son. Ever since i was born, i've never seen any girl as beautiful as you, Dark Angel. You may be a dark being but the first time we met, you were just...perfect. Isabelle...Princess. Give me permission to call you that." He said as he pushed her back.

"Of course, i know am a Princess. But look, you know very well am not here for all this..."

"WHAT? WASN'T I THE ONE WHO MADE YOU DARK ANGEL? So i just wanna enjoy you!" He screamed and Isabelle slightly pushed him away and sat.

"I have my goals, now that am here as Dark Angel"

"SO WHAT ARE YOUR FREAKING GOALS?" Jason asked her.

"I want to avenge Eleanor's murder, that sister of yours...Count my lips, she will be gone in 7 days..." Isabelle smirked.

"Don't say that! Do you know how much i love Susie? She's my life!" Jason said.

"I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU, OR YOUR LIFE. GET THAT STRAIGHT!" Isabelle yelled at him.

"It's a lie!" Jason pinned her to the bed.

"I love you and vice versa"

"Leave me alone..." Isabelle got up.

"ISABELLE! I GIVE YOU 24 HOURS TO SAY YES AND IN ONE NIGHT, I'LL MAKE YOU HAPPY" Jason yelled as Isabelle drove him out.

"Ugh! No breathing space!" She laid down and instantly fell asleep.

                                                ...

"AHHHH!!!!!!!!" Susie screamed in her tiny voice as Mar rushed in her room.

"Susie honey, is everything ok daughter" Mar stroked her hair as Susie clung to her mother.

"Mama, am very scared of sitting by myself" she hugged her tight as Mar put her on her lap.

"Mama, i want to say something" She said.

"Ok darling" mar smiled.

"Mama, am becoming 5 in....., (she paused to count her fingers), 6 days. Mama, buy me a huge..............cake!" she said.

"Hm, oh really?" Mar smiled.

"We don't have to buy it little Princess. Tell me the date and i will bake it" Georgia said as she came in, followed by Harrison.