Screaming for help among the crowd, Eleanor held her sister's hand. They were about to fly back to White garden.

"ANGELS! LOOK HERE! STATUE!!!!!!!!!!"The angels froze.  She ran towards them with so many dark forces near her and she stabbed Eleanor straight in her stomach.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!"  Eleanor fell to the ground as she slowly disappeared with her white rose falling on the ground. Suddenly, the whole kingdom became dark,and the spirit left Susie.

"ELEANOR!!!!" Isabelle screamed loud as she took her sister's flower.

"Why did you have to die like this Eleanor? You know i cant live without you baby sis, Please wake up! ELEANOR!!!!!!!!!!! ELEANOR!!!!!!!" Isabelle started weeping as someone touched her shoulder and she flinched.

"WHO ARE YOU?" The person lit a candle. She froze. She felt her heart beat stop, she was half dead as he looked into her eyes. She have never seen any guy so cute since the last 15 years She had been angel. Isabelle's legs were trembling, her lips were quivering and tears were down her cheeks.

"Wha...what do you want?" Isabelle asked him with a teary voice.

"I want a kiss from you my angel" Isabelle felt she could do that for anything! Forgetting she was ever an angel, I leaned in and when our lips nearly met, i fainted in his arms.

                                                               ...

Isabelle woke up on a soft bed. She wasn't feeling herself. She picked up Eleanor's white rose and decided to cry a bit. Then it turned black.

"What? But how..." Isabelle was a bit embarrassed. That was how she noticed she was in a dark room. Surrounded with candles and smelt....really good. Isabelle stood up, pacing around the room and wondering how she even got here. Then i got the shock of my entire life.

She was

                      DROP

                               DEAD

                                        GORGEOUS!

With her long black hair, dark eyes, with an armless black gown, seductive black lipstick, she couldn't be better. But the question was, HOW DID SHE TURN FROM WHITE TO BLACK?

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!" She screamed and her voice echoed. Three maids came in.

"What's going on, dark angel?" One bowed.

"DONT CALL ME DARK ANGEL! AM ANGEL ISABELLE! WHERE'S MY SISTER ELEANOR??" The maids looked at her as she sat. Dark powers were winning that battle. Jason entered the room in a black shirt. He looked even more gorgeous. Isabelle was still worried.

'Look Belle, you're no more that pure angel..you're no more under A.A.A which kissing is prohibited. Will you please kiss me? I really need that kiss." Isabelle imagined former Arch Angel Kendra. She kissed a devil only to turn him back to the angel he was. But Kendra was rejected in heaven. Isabelle didnt care if she was rejected. She just wanted to help someone.

"Before i kiss you, i want to know how i turned into a dark angel.' Isabelle whispered.

"Isabelle, dark angels don't have to know all that." Jason touched her jaw and brought her closer. Isabelle's heart was pounding. She was afraid of what A.A.A would do. Would she also turn into a mere flower? Like her sister, Perry, Kendra and other angels? Jason leaned in; her heart was about to burst out of her chest, she closed her eyes praying to faint at the spot...Jason hit his lips on hers. Isabelle closed her eyes hard. She nearly fainted but she felt Jason touching her chest. The energy came back again. She swapped sides with Jason like in a magical movie and she fell into Jason's arms on the bed.

"Thank You Isabelle" He said. His kisses were all over her face. Isabelle was POSSESSED. As they thought of never letting go, Mar barged into the room.

"Jason! What are you doing brat? Who is she?" Isabelle got up scratching her head.

"Wow, where did you get this gorgeous alien?" Mar smiled as Susie peeked in.

"mama, make me some milk" she jumped into Mar's arms.

"Susie" jason smiled, taking her from Mar's arms.

"Where do you want us to go to day??" Jason asked her.

"Uh....A tourist center like the Pirate Ship!" Susie yelled.

"Hmmmm, i dont have tickets. Wanna watch a pirate cartoon instead?" Jason asked.

"AR!" Susie said and Jason laughed.

"Go to Mama now. Mar mom, please give her some milk and play some creepy movies or pirate" Jason said and Susie opened her eyes wide, her eyes turned red and in no time, blood started to rush.

"S....S...SUSIE BABY!!!!!!!' Mar screamed crying.