Mar wore a black robe and went into her magic room. She drank three bottles of magic potion, then she returned to her bedroom.

"Please light that candle and leave my room" She told her maid.

"Yes ma'am, am leaving" she carried the lantern and left.

"Goodnight" Mar was just about to climb her bed with curtains when she felt someone grab her from behind.

"Ah! Who -" She turned around to see it was Cane.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?" She barked.

"Where's Susie?" Cane asked Mar.

"Let my daughter be!" She screamed.

"I don't need that kid; she's mysterious, and ugly. But you are the beautiful one. She got her ugliness from her father it seems" He smirked.

"Shhhh, leave my room! Please!' She turned around as Cane pinned her to the bed.

"My daughter is not ugly! Get out before i....i display my madness!" She yelled.

"Oh wow, you've got some madness too" he laughed.

"What are you here for exactly?"

"okay, lets leave that" He sat her down.

"Please go to bed, its late..."

"Oh wow, a she-devil with pink lips"

"WHAT? AM GOING TO..." She took a lamp.

"Hit it on my head?" He smiled. The door opened.

"Who...."

"Ma'am, have you used your medicine?"

"Yes...." Mar replied as the maid slammed the door and left.

"Did she see you?"

"I doubt that"

"Now tell me what you want."

"What is so special in that devil, you just wanna stick to him all day? Look at me, a cute vampire who will protect you." He said.

"Is that all?" Mar asked.

"I just need your approval...one day to make you happy"

"Leave my room. Its an order."

"Uh...."

"LEAVE MY ROOM! AHHHHH! GUARDS! GUARDS!" Cane ran towards the window and flew out.

"Why are you screaming my lady?"

"Let....let....let me be, i saw an ant"

"AN ANT?? My Queen you are indeed fearless" the guard said.

"Are you making jests of me? Leave my room, ugh!" the guards left and Mar slammed the door. She pulled down her curtains and rested on the bed with her pillow on her face.

                                                            ...

Angel Isabelle was watering the garden. The white roses were growing really fast.

"These roses are growing fast. You are doing a great job" Arch Angel Agatha said.

"Thanks, A.A.A, i do appreciate."

"Do me a favor and plant these roses in my land. I would be delighted."

"A.A.A! That's horrible! I was going to plant on your land!" Eleanor screamed.

"Angels are not jealous beings, learn to control that." Agatha said.

"But....Sister Isa, can i plant with you?" She smiled.

"WHY NOT?" Isabelle smiled as her wings flapped.

"ISABELLE! ELEANOR! A.A.A! I HAVE SOME NEWS!" Sharon was flying then she got clumsy and awkwardly hit the ground.

"OH NO! I tore the paper" She looked at it with teary eyes.

"Best friend, please dont cry...i can fix it" Isabelle magically joined the paper.

"What's this?"

"Susie's dark spirit is all over the land, even down on Earth. Young ladies are being possessed by her."

"THAT 4 YEAR OLD WITCH? What's wrong with her?"

"Be humble. Don't call anyone a witch in the white garden, again." Agatha said.

"I bet she killed Perry"

"Perry is 20 years old! How can a little 4 year old handle her?'

"She's possessed by so many spirits. Angel of death, angel of darkness, spirit of sorrow, hatred, tears and so many more." Agatha said.

"What do we do to prevent her from touching us?"

"The Holy Bible. That's what we have left" Agatha said.

"hmmm, great idea"

"It says two angels will go on a journey to the dark land and heal Susie of all these spirits" Agatha instructed.

"TWO ANGELS?? Please, select me and Eleanor, PLEASE" Sharon begged.

"Angel Sharon, you will stay in the white garden, taking care of the plants. WHITES!!!!" Agatha yelled as hundreds of angels came flapping their wings. 70% of males.

"Take Sharon to where she'll work"

"Work? what sort of work?" She asked.

"they will show you. Leave at once' They flew away with Sharon till they were out of sight.

"Isabelle, Eleanor, you have been chosen, to go to the dark land and defeat the evil spirits possessing Susie, the daughter of Mar. Turn her into pure." Agatha instructed.

"Yes Arch Angel Agatha" They chorused and flew away.

                                                            ...

"WHERE'S MY DAUGHTER?!" Mar cried.

"Search the palace properly! She must be somewhere!" Harrison and Jason instructed the guards as they ran around.

"No sign of her"

"NO!!!!!!!!!!!! SUSIE!!!!" Mar cried aloud.

"SHUT UP, WOMAN." Harrison pushed her.

"Check her favorite garden"

"Did you call her best friend"

"I WILL BURN DOWN THIS PALACE IF I DON'T FIND MY DAUGHTER!" Mar cried.

"Call her lesson teacher!"

"Susie!"

                                         ...

"What sort of a land is this?" Eleanor asked Isabelle.

"Its so dark!"

"Eleanor, SHINE" Isabelle held her sister's hand as their hand shone.

"Ahhhhh!" The maid ran into the palace as the candles turned off and light covered the kingdom in minutes.

"WHAT'S GOING ON??"

"The lights nearly blinded me!"

"Ugh! Ugh! We are going blind!" The servants said as they covered their eyes with their palms.