"Morning Sweetums" Dazzle greeted her friend.

"Hey"

"Am bored, please come to my house with your boyfriend' Dazzle pleaded.

"Okay, Kenneth..."

"Yes Candy"

"What's up" Ken sat beside her.

"Dazzle's missing us" Candy said.

"So you mean we should go to her house?" Ken asked Candy.

"Yeah!" Candy said.

"So what should buy her on the way?"

"Maybe cotton candy" Candy stood up and went in. She wore a pink short dress and applied lipstick. She combed her long white hair.

"Are you ready, love?' Ken asked.

"Yeah. Let's go" Candy took her handbag as they entered their pink car and drove off. When they got to Dazzle's house, Dazzle was mixing some milk for the cat.

"Mao, dont be so thirsty, your milk is ready!!!" Dazzle took the milk to Mao. She nearly squatted to give Mao the milk when she jumped up and spilled it from her hands.

"Ohhh, Mao! Look what you did!" Dazzle was so unhappy as the cat meowed.

"Oh no! Candy and Ken are here!" She ran to the kitchen, took a mop and mopped before Candy and Ken entered.

"Hi girl!"

"I missed you badly" Candy and Dazzle hugged.

"Ken, thanks for coming. You are looking as handsome as ever!" Dazzle laughed as they shook hands.

"Oh thanks, you dont look bad yourself"

"Uhm...sit, what games do you want us to play first? Monopoly, Table tennis, Snooker, mention anything" Dazzle said.

"Snooker please!" Candy and Ken yelled.

"Meow!"

"ahhhhhhhhhhh!' Ken screamed as he climbed the sofa.

"Its gonna scratch me! Its gonna scratch me! It's scary.....Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! I hate cats...." Ken cried out.

"Your boyfriend is hilarious" Dazzle laughed.

"Is it a new cat? But Dazzle, you hate cats" Candy thought as she traced her fingers in the cat's white fur.

"Well, i saw it in someone's house and it didnt have an owner so i brought it" Dazzle replied.

"Ken, get down. Its not gonna scratch you. Take my hand" Candy said.

"I can get down myself" Ken got down but stayed away from the cat.

"Her name is Mao. Candy, can you do me a favor and go to the market. Buy me some cat meal" Dazzle said, giving Candy a few dollars.

"Oh! Am so gonna miss out on Snooker!" Candy said.

"please! I promise, we'll wait" Dazzle said.

"Okay Daz... Coming little kitty" She went out and shut the door. After 10 minutes, Dazzle told Ken.

"Ken, have you taken your bath?'

"Why are you asking that?" Ken was surprised.

"Uhm.....You came immediately i told you to. You even agreed to come with your girlfriend. That shows how much you love me." Dazzle said.

"WHAT? WHAT ARE YOU SAYING DAZZLE? DO I LOOK LIKE THOSE GUYS -"

"Just....just be quiet right there. Is Candy some kind of angel? Why do you just like her? She's not even perfect." Dazzle rolled her eyes.

"To me, Candy is very perfect. Are you forcing yourself on me?" Ken asked.

"Yeah" Dazzle came closer.

"Dazzle please don't do this" Ken begged. As Dazzle was about to make her move, the cat jumped and started pulling her hair.

"Ahhhhhhhhh! LET ME GO! LET ME GO CRAZY CAT!" Dazzle screamed as the cat pulled off her hair. Kenneth gasped. Dazzle was bald now.

"Ah! Ah! AM BALD, AM BALD" Dazzle screamed as she grabbed a pink wig and wore it.

"Who are you doing all this for?"

"AM GONNA KILL THIS CAT!" She took the cat in her arms and the cat said;

"Dazzle, I see your efforts trying to win someone. I won your heart and now....am in your house. Am not going till i achieve my goal"

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Dazzle and Ken screamed as they rushed inside Dazzle's room.

"A CAT TALKING?? HOW?" Ken was so shocked and scared as he locked the door.

"Ken, i...i think this cat wants us to be together" Dazzle said.

"ARE YOU MAD? A CAT IS TALKING AND YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT....Dazzle, let me tell you this, it cant work. Your friend is my girlfriend, with a soft heart. She's gonna die without me." Ken said.

"DIE?? You think so? You think we girls are gonna die all for you?" Dazzle asked.

"Yeah"

"Ken, am still scared. Take off your jacket and give it to me to wear so i wont shiver anymore" Dazzle said and sat on the bed.

"Dazzle, i can only say one thing. We both cant be together. Ask me how much i love Candy"

"No matter all that, i dont care"

"You dont care about your poor hair?" Ken laughed.

"That cat is possessed." As Dazzle said that, many white and black cats rushed in the room.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh! HELP US! HELP US!" They yelled as the cats came over them.

"I have an idea Dazzle"

"What?"

"Let's lets jump out the window!"

"WHAT? AM SCARED OF HEIGHTS..." Dazzle yelled.

"I will be glad to help you"

"Ahhhhhhhhh! RUN!!!!!!!!!"