"Are there angels in the kingdom?"

"It cant be, how?"

"THERE CANT BE LIGHT IN THE KINGDOM OF DARKNESS, EVERYONE, SHOW THEM WHAT YOU'VE GOT!" Everyone shone in black light as Eleanor and Isabella held hands tighter.

ANGELS

                                 VS

                                         DEVILS

"WE ARE WINNING, ISABELLE!" Eleanor screamed in excitement.

"Don't let your excitement make you lose that focus, hold me tighter! If possible break my bones!!!!!!!!!" They held tighter.

"HARRY! AREN'T YOU THE DEVIL?? SHINE SOME MORE!" Georgia screamed.

"YOU ARE JUST AN OVER- CRITICAL WITCH? ARE YOU DOING ANYTHING?" Mar attacked her with words.

"Of course i am" She shone even more brighter as Mar slapped her.

"YOU ARE A LOSER!" Mar yelled as they broke into a serious fight. The devils and vampires stopped to separate them as light won the battle.

"LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE DONE! GO TO YOUR ROOMS!" Harrison yelled.

"We cant sleep with this light!"

"Vampires, go out find the source of the light, and SUCK EVERY DROP OF THEIR BLOOD!" Harrison yelled as he took Mar and Georgia inside.

"Lets go!" The guards and vampires left.

"Let's fly!" Isabelle and Eleanor flew away till they reached a small hut.

"Are we gonna disguise?" Eleanor said.

"Yes." They hit the ground and transformed into poor maidens with a bucket of milk on their heads. Eleanor knocked and a witch with a magic hat on her head opened the door.

"Hello maidens. What is that bargain of yours? And how much is that milk, per bucket?"

"Uhm.....Am not very good at selling Eleanor" Isabelle whispered.

"Are you spies? Why are you whispering?" the witch let them in. Her house smelt like varieties of potions.

"Sit, i will get some money" The witch went into a room.

"This smell is killing me" Eleanor said as Isabelle stroked her hair.

"I see something"

"A SPIRIT IS PACING AROUND THE ROOM!"

"Stop yelling..." Isabelle put her finger on her sister's lips.

"Who is there....please stop pacing, there's no one for you to possess around here.." Isabelle whispered to the spirit that was coming near her. The witch came in.

"What were you staring at over there? Something tells me you are here to get something you want. I hope you are not THIEVES???" She asked looking suspicious.

"Oh no ma'am. So, we will give you this milk pail for free; only if you do something for us." Eleanor said.

"i will do anything for milk! I haven't had it in a while." She scratched her head.

'okay, can you locate Susie's spirit and help us? We are actually angels and we need help" Isabelle said.

"Hmmmm, so you are the source of light in the kingdom. Well, i won't help you because..." She transforms into Susie.

"AH!" They exclaimed as Susie burst into laughter that echoed in the kingdom. She started with her echoing voice.

'So you really think you can defeat me? Then let me tell you something, angels. This kingdom's gonna be dark for good. You wanna know why?' She asked.

"YEAH!" Eleanor and Isabelle yelled.

"The former angel, in person of Miss Camila; i hated her. I really, really hated her. She was the source of light to the kingdom, and i was the only FREAKING dark being. I really wanted the throne; the kind of respect she had. So i tried a little dark magic in her room, her husband Harrison caught me and imprisoned me"

"So...you are saying...an angel ruled the dark kingdom in ancient times?" Isabelle asked.

"After Harry imprisoned me, i got helpless and transformed into many. I was called the Susies and tormented so many people. Camila won again - by returning me to prison. But the day she died, the chains broke and the cell doors opened. I ran out in joyful tears. I possessed the kingdom, i possessed everyone, i turned everything into pure darkness. Harry married Mar and Georgia. I was at the wedding. Invisible."

"Oh wow" Eleanor smiled.

"I AM NOT DONE. Georgia had Jason, he's 22 at the moment. Then Mar had her first fruit - SUSIE. She was named after me. Her beauty knew no bounds, and she had that white skin tone. But on her 4th birthday, i kidnapped her, and touched her heart. It became black and filled with evil. She's not the real Susie standing here before you" Susie grew into an adult with black hair as she ran outside.

"I'll fill the world with evil" Dark lights came out of her as people started running from their shops. Demons, vampires and zombies were also looking for hiding space.

"WE CANT DO THIS, SIS! WE GOTTA RUN!!!!!!" Eleanor held Isabelle as they started running among the crowd.