What is the Definition of MILF?

The library was silent at Adam's revelation and your words. You stared at your knees as you tried to wrap your head around the situation. Adam used to read about your life when he was a kid with his mom. How many more people knew about your life? Would this published book be a danger to you if monsters or demons got a hold of it? You took a breath and calmed yourself down, recalling how Sam and Dean reacted when this happened to them and told yourself you weren't going to hunt down the author. Raphael helped ground you by raising his human-looking arm and gently rubbing your arm. It was a little awkward given that his pinky finger could crush you but it made you laugh at Raphael's attempt.

"Should I have kept this to myself?" Adam asked, a concerned look in his eyes.

"No," you said, shaking your head. "I'm glad you told me... Is... Is the book mainly from Morgan's perspective?"

"Yeah," Adam said, nodding. "I mean, it's told in the third person but the focus is on Morgan with a few chapters focusing on you, Kira, or Harley."

"When was it published?" you asked.

"1991," Adam and Raphael said at the same.

"Aw, you were a little baby," you joked.

"Shut up, you're seven years old,"

"When was the last time you heard a six-year-old curse?" you snorted. There were times when you completely forgot that Adam was only twenty years old, seven years younger than Sam and eleven years younger than Dean. Adam went to Hell before he could legally have his first drink, kinda scary when you think about it. "I can legally drink in the States, kiddo."

"Give me less than a year," Adam huffed, rolling his eyes. 

"Or a road trip to Canada," you suggested, laughing at Adam's quizzical look. "Legal age is eighteen or nineteen, it depends on the province or territory."

"Heh, wanna go on a road trip later?" Adam suggested, chuckling.

"Hm, drink away my problems, huh?" you snorted. "What do you think, Raphael?"

"Perhaps going out with a friend to drink won't kill you," Raphael sighed, rolling his eyes. "But Michael and I will join the two of you."

"Deal," you laughed, nodding. 

"Adam," Raphael said, getting his attention. "The narrator used metalepsis when referring to the grenade Spencer was concealing. Are they a defined character?"

"I'm sorry, what?" Adam asked, furrowing his brow.

"Narrator broke the fourth wall," you translated, used to Raphael's formal and technical vocabulary. "Why?"

"Oh, uh," Adam said, reopening the book and turning to the first page. "The narrator introduces themselves as the light you see when you first come out of the womb," Adam read aloud. "Mom and I both thought that it meant the narrator was Life but now..."

"I doubt it's Chuck," you said, shaking your head. "His alias was Carver Edlund and he stopped writing after publishing Swan Song, ending Sam and Dean's public appearances. The concept of the narrator being a primordial being sounds familiar though..." you glanced around at the shelves, standing to see if you could spot it. "There," you said, pointing to a shelf nearby. Raphael summoned the book over to the three of you, keeping it the same size that he would use to read. "The Book Thief by Markus Zusak, the narrator's Death as he reads a little girl's book about her experiences in Nazi Germany."

"Death and the Past," Adam said, pointing at The Book Thief before gesturing to The Devil Within. "Life and Future. You think there's more of a connection?"