Part 1

It was 4 in the afternoon, it was time for Lisa to go home , she checked the clock on her desk " oh s..t I am going to be late" she quickly packed her things and walked to the elevator she got in and the was a gentleman already inside he moved to the side Lisa greeted and he just nodded , you see it was the first time Lisa has seen this man he was a very handsome man with light green eyes , he had great skin , he smelled great , and you could tell he works out by the way his suit sat on him ,he looked older maybe in his 30s , he was taller than her , great thick hair , thick eyebrows and long lashes , an English nose and great plump lips , Lisa was mesmerized by the man that she forgot she was looking at him "hmm hmm" the man cleared his throat bringing Lisa back to reality she looked away and shyed away with embarrassment , the elevator started making weird sounds and then it stopped it was dark and Lisa was afraid of the dark unknowingly she held on tightly on the man's arm he took out his phone and called security and told them what had happened moments later the lights went on again the man looked at Lisa who tightly held onto him with her eyes closed as she bite on her lower lips , the man paused and looked at her he was about to touch her but remembered something "uhmm miss the lights are back on" Lisa opened her eyes in relief she quickly let go of the man's arm "Thank you" as soon as the elevator got to the parking lot she jumped out and ran to her car , she quickly got in and took long breaths in and out.

She drove back home when she got home she got in and walked to her bedroom she took her clothes of and jumped into the shower ," I mean what was that about Lisa why did you hold on to him" ,"does he now think I am weird" she continued getting ready. You see today Lisa had dinner arrangements with her fiancés family they were meeting before the wedding which was in 2 days , she packed a bag as she won't be coming back to her place for a while. She got out of the shower lotioned her body. Before her laid a red cocktail dress a gift which was sent to her this morning by her fiancé's uncle she was told to wear it today. She put in on and it fit perfectly it complimented her body well and red was just the perfect color for her , she tighed up her hair half up and half down leaving some strands in the front she put a red matte lipstick on and added mascara on her lashes she wore white strip sandal heels , the theme for the dinner was red and white , she finished off the look with a white clutch bag , and silver jewelry complimenting her ring. She checked herself one last time , her phone rang she picked up " honey are you done Sam sent a driver to pick you up and he's already outside" , "really uhmm okay I'll head right out then mom " "okay sweetie see you soon" her soon to be mother inlaw dropped the call. She rushed out and was surprised the driver got out and walked to her he bowed " Greatings Ms Fellon let me carry your bag" Lisa greeted back and then gave him the bags he opened the door for her she got in and he closed it and put her stuff in the boot , "please fasten your seat belt so we can go" Lisa nodded and off they went.

Everyone had already been there Lisa was the last to arrive, "I know she's the bride to be but does she have to be late" Kimberly stated " oh Kim just wait and watch my beautiful daughter inlaw will walk in soon" , the guys were standing outside John was waiting impatiently for his bride to be,  next to him stood Sam his uncle, Jimmy his brother and Author his cousin and the old man stood out taking a smoke , the car arrived the driver got out and opened the door Lisa walked out all heads turned to her , she looked beautiful "wow" Jimmy said , Lisa looked up and locked eyes with Sam who stood next to John they eyes not leaving each other once , John walked up to her to help her up the stairs " you look beautiful my love" he said hugging her and kissing her forehead , they walked up and stopped when they got to the others " wow sister-inlaw you look amazing" Jimmy said "thanks Jimmy" Lisa smiled showing her dimples " oh babe you haven't met my uncle yet this is Sam my uncle he's the one that sent you everything and I must say it fits perfectly" Sam stood infront of her and she couldn't believe her eyes " Good to finally meet you Ms Fellon" he grabbed her hand and kissed it making her heart fluster, "uhmm good to see you to and thank you for everything" Lisa was flustered her cheeks and ears started to turn red you see the man that stood infront of her was none other than her elevator man , he looked more handsome now he wore an open top red and black blazer he had a black silk shirt on and opened up the buttons with a small diamond necklace and silver watch , his hair was puffed up to the sides it complimented his face " we should head in" John said and walked in with her , Sam walked right behind them they entered the room and everyone gasped Lucy got up and hugged her "you look beautiful baby" ,"thanks Mom" , "she looks beautiful indeed Lucy,  Johnny you're so lucky" Kimberly shouted,  Lisa greeted everyone and walked to her seat Sam was sitting next to her he pulled out her chair and let her sit " such a gentleman Sammy I can't wait to see your fiancé she's so lucky I tell you" Sandy voiced , " I was really hoping to see her today so bad her flight got delayed " Sandy voiced "you'll see her tomorrow morning sis don't worry" Sam reassured them.

Dinner went well everyone ate over light conversations,  people were now drunk some dancing Lisa walked out to the balcony to get some fresh air , after a while Sam followed her to check up on her " are you okay Ms Fellon?" , Lisa turned "uhmm you can call me Lisa the whole Ms Fellon thing makes me feel old " Sam chuckled " okay then are you okay Lisa?" , she nodded " you know you could've told me when we met earlier who you were" , "and spoil the whole surprise entrance never " he said laughing , she playfully hit his shoulder " ouch okay sorry I was wrong but I thought John atleast showed you pictures of me" , "its actually my fault I've been busy with work I haven't got time to go through them at all half the people in the I still have no idea who they are " , "you don't have to rush it I mean you have a lifetime to know these people" they laughed and continued talking until it was time for everyone to go to the hotel , Sam had booked out his hotel for everyone.