Part 16

Months had gone by Charlotte was now at home , the triplets had been growing well and going to they check up Lista's body was still recovering but she wasn't worried,  she had joined the gym with Sam and was starting to go on a healthy diet but cheats every now and then , things were going good between them and so were they businesses they had now moved back to they apartment and visit home on weekends, the kids had a nanny who had been helping out Lisa with the kids , Lisa was gonna be away for a day and Cynthia was taking care of the kids later on Sam would come home and take the kids to Lucy and Grandma Blue. The phone rang and Cynthia ran to answer it " madam hi" , "hey Cynthia has my husband arrived yet it must be pretty late now" , "uhmm no ma'am he isn't picking up the phone" , "uhmm okay I'll call Lucy to come fetch the kids so you can leave okay" Cynthia dropped the call , moments later Lucy came in " oh dear I am so sorry to have bothered you Sam must've forgotten about today" , "no worries I've packed everything for the kids and I've also bathed them and changed them" "oh you're a star what would we do without you" , they got down with the kids and packed everything in the car "are you sure you don't want me to drop you off it's pretty late" , " it's okay ma'am the kids can't be on the road this late I'll call a can to fetch me" , Lucy nodded and waved goodbye to her she went back up and requested a cap it was 15 minutes away she sat down and waited for it , the cab had gotten then she got up to leave and the doors opened Sam was drunk Cynthia moved back "Mr Sm.." Sam grabbed and kissed her she pushed him off he grabbed both her hands and locked them above her " I miss you Lee " he deeply kissed her and Cynthia kissed him back he lifted her up and placed her on the kitchen counter he inserted his finger in her then he suddenly stopped and looked at who was infront of him" you're not my wife" he said pushing her away and him losing his balance falling cause he was still drunk " get out!" He shouted,  Cynthia slowly got over the counter and ran out , Sam passed out on the couch.

It was now the next morning Cynthia came to work as per usual Sam woke up and saw her , he walked pass her and went into the bedroom moments later Lucy came in with the kids " knock knock I've bought the troublemakers" Cynthia chuckled " these are the sweetest kids don't say such" she picked them up and put them in the nursery Sam got out of his room " is this how you behave when your wife is gone? How could you do that?" Sam was confused as to why Lucy was shouting at him, did she know? Did Cynthia tell her? , Lucy walked up to him " you smell like a bar go take a shower before you pick up your wife late" she said hitting his head, he went back into his room and took a shower , Lucy made him breakfast then left Cynthia fed the kids then put them to sleep she walked out of the nursery and Sam walked out of his room and sat down to eat , Cynthia was busy washing the kids bottles and Sam got up " we need to talk" Cynthia just nodded not once looking at him " about last night I was drunk and I thought you were my wife I am sorry , just don't tell Lisa I'll tell her myself ok.." , " I won't say anything to the madam if you do one thing for me" , " what is it? Do you want a raise what?" , she looked up at him "finish what you had started yesterday" , " are you crazy I would never cheat on my wife", " ow but you did and if you want to stay pure to your wife finish it , I am sure a man like you knows how to pleasure a woman like me" , " I am not doing anything of such get out!" , " oh and what would you tell your wife you fired me for? The moment I step outside that door I'll let everyone know that you are a cheat you're not so innocent" , Sam felt as his if his world was crashing before him " then let me think about" , " I give you 3 days your wife will be leaving again you should have my answer by then" Sam put the plate down and left Cynthia walked into they bedroom and opened up Lisa's closet she walked around "all this will belong to me you don't deserve him" she said touching her clothes , she walked to the bed and laid on it "so comfy I can't wait till he touches me every night on this bed" , she walked out of the bedroom and walked to the kids " you don't deserve any of them you don't even have time for these kids they will be mine everything will be mine I didn't think Sam would be the one to make the first move but I am glad he did now we can spend our lives together we just need to get rid of that Lisa" she said standing by the balcony.

Sam was panicked he drove to the airport and picked up Lisa, she saw he was acting weird "uhmm babe can we go home first the go to the apartment" Lisa nodded they got home and Sam ran inside and grabbed John by his arm and walked to his room , Grandma Blue just sat and watched " hey Grandma" , " ow hey baby you must be tired" , " not really gran I just miss the kids" , " then why are you here?" , " your nephew wanted us to stop by here first I guess he has something to say to John" they continued talking "uncle what's wrong?" Sam was pacing up and down infront of him "I am gonna lose my family she's gonna divorce me and take our kids what should I do" John stood up and held him by his arms " what did you do?!" " last night I got super drunk and went home then I kissed her then I put my finger in her vigina but as soon as I smelt the scent I knew it wasn't my wife I stopped now she's threatening me" , " what? Who?" " Cynthia!" , " you slept with Cynthia?" , "no are you even listening to me" , " I didn't hear a single word you said uncle you were rumbling" Sam told him everything again John sat down in shock " Lisa will never forgive this" , John got up and ran to Lucy's room and woke her up then pulled her up and walked to Sam's room with her. Lisa and grandma were watching them "I wonder what those 3 are scheming" , Lucy sat on the bed " what ? What is it?" , " why did you bring her ?" , "we need her to figure out what to do" , " just spit it out you two" Lucy shouted , John explained everything to her she got up took of her shoe and beat Sam with them " you idiot" , Sam got down on both knees " Lu please help me what do I do?" , " tell your wife the truth and take it from there" , " she will never forgive this" , " how do you know? So you want to sleep with that girl thinking she won't ask for more wouldn't that be considered cheating than what you've done now? Talk to her show her the footage from last night, fire that woman or your marriage will be in trouble , spend your entire life making it up to your wife , the longer you hide it the longer it will pain her do it tell her the truth" Lucy got up and walked to her room John and Sam walked downstairs " babe all done let's go" Lisa nodded got up and they left.