Part 2

The next morning everybody had breakfast together downstairs,  Sam walked in with a beautiful slim brunette , she was like a model , "Oh Jena you're here" Kimberly got up to greet her , everyone else sat down and didn't pay attention to her the was tension and no one wanted to talk to her but Kimberly , she walked up to Lisa " you must be Oni's bride to be" , "Jena!!" Lucy warned "oh I am sorry you must be Johnny's fiancé " Lisa got up greeted her " HI please call me Lisa " " so cute I could eat her up , I am Jena , Sam's fiancé" , "oh nice to meet you , you must be tired come have breakfast with us so you can go rest up" Lisa pulled a chair out for her next to her , she sat down Lucy stopped eating " I just lost my appetite" she got up and so did the others , " don't worry about them Jena eat up" she nodded,  Lisa felt bad as she didn't know why everybody didn't like Jena , Sam sat next to her and stared at her making her uncomfortable " do I have something on my face?" , "uhmm no I was just thinking but I mistakely zoned out whilst looking this way" , John walked in and was about to sit down but saw Jena " hey babe I didn't want to wake you up so I ju.." he walked back out , Sam looked at Lisa " uhmm I'll go after him" she walked out and got into his room" babe what's going on?" , "uhmm nothing I am just not hungry" , "are you really gonna lie to me , the was tension as soon as that girl walked in mom couldn't even sit for 2 seconds with her what's happening?" Lisa demanded "she's my ex" "what do you mean?" "We dated from high school till university one day we were having drinks Sam's businesses started to pick up she drugged him and forced herself on him , Sam moved away after that as he felt molested I broke things of with her later on she was pregnant and lost the baby as you know Sam is a very soft person so he moved back and stayed by her side as he blamed himself for the loss ,later she found out I was engaged and forced his hand so they could also get married , the family doesn't like her but Sam doesn't have a way out he can't hurt people" "oh okay now I get it" , "but don't worry sweetheart I'll make sure they don't get married" , "but how you're gonna be with m.." he kissed her forehead "you don't worry your pretty face about this now get ready you and the ladies are booked for a relaxation day " she smiled and walked out to her room.

On her way she met Sam she felt bad for him "is he okay?" He asked " uhmm yes are you? Did you have breakfast?" Sam looked at her "I see so he told you?" " uhmm yea I need to get back so I can get ready and meet the ladies" Sam nodded " is Jena coming with?" Sam was surprised she asked "uhmm no she's taking a nap , she's gonna try and avoid everyone till the wedding" , "oh I see , then I'll stay with her and we can have our own day of relaxation" Sam was confused " I don't think it's good to exclude her , she's getting married to she needs  to be pampered , what she did in the past shouldn't matter at this moment, you choose her to be your bride you should take care of her as you'll be her life time partner" all this time Sam was lost in Lisa thinking how one could be this kind at that moment he fell inlove with her , but what they never saw was that Jena had been listening to them talk "Thank you Lisa but I am really just tired I want to have a nap first" , Lisa turned and walked to her she grabbed her hands" I'll let you rest but as soon as you wake up you're coming with me" they both smiled Jena nodded " bye for now" Lisa waved at Sam and walked off , he watched her walk off "Sam" Jena called out to him as he was lost in the moment " uhmm yes love " " Let's go" he nodded and they left.

The day went well and everyone was now resting in they rooms Lisa heard a knock on her door but she was in the bathtub resting , "babe I am in here" , "uhmm Lisa it's me Sam , my sister sent me to drop something of for you I'll drop it on your bed bye" he shouted outside behind the door "oh Sam please do me a favor" "what is it Ms?" , "I forgot my towel in the room can you please get it for me" he stood outside hesitating "Please the water is getting cold and I don't want to catch a fever" he took the towel " I am opening the door now" he came in with his eyes closed "uhmm here " " a little to the left" "my left your right" he kept walking around not close to her , Lisa got up and held his hand "here" Sam opened his eyes and saw her naked body " I am sorry" he turned and walked out fast , he bumped into John outside "why are you running is she okay?" , "uhmm yes I just dropped the gift on the bed she's in the bathroom taking a bath" John nodded "Okay then have you eaten yet we're going out drinking later also drink some water " Sam nodded "Jena and Lisa will be there to with the guys the parents will have they own thing" Sam nodded and walked to his room, his room was the one next to Lisa's room.

Later on everyone was at the club Jena wore a very short tight black dress showing off her long legs , Lisa wore a short yellow summer dress and tied her hair in a messy bun she walked out and saw Sam go out too , her phone rang and she saw a text from John 'babe were already at the club you'll take the car with Sam' she walked to him and tapped his shoulder as he was busy on his phone , he turned and paused as soon as he saw her , she smiled "sorry I kept you waiting " he snapped out of it "uhmm no its okay" they walked to the elevator and went down they got to the car and drove to the club , they got there and looked around for everyone they found them and walked to the table , Jena sat next to John and Lisa next to Sam everyone was chatting away they were playing drinking games and they were now all drunk and requested a cab back they got there and decided to sit by the pool and continue to drink , Lisa got up to pee but hasn't been back for a while John was worried " anyone see Lisa?" " I'll go check" Sam got up " yea and take her to her room were all going to sleep now anyway and your room is the closest to her's" the others nodded Jimmy walked with Jena as they rooms were closer to each other , they all went to sleep , Sam looked around for Lisa he entered a dark hall he was concerned as he thought of how she was afraid of the dark "Lisa are you here" right there Lisa grabbed on his arm and he pulled her closer to him and laid her on his chest "it's okay I am here" he said gently caressing her back. He grabbed her hand and leaded the way out Lisa held onto him tightly they walked to the elevator and got to they floor he walked her to her room opened the door sat her on the bed and fetched water for her , she gulped down the water "uhmm get some rest I'll get going" she nodded he walked to his room and changed to his sleepwear he only wore shorts. Lisa got up and took of her dress she wasn't wearing any bra she sniffed on her dress and she could smell Sam's scent on it , she was only wearing underwear suddenly the lights got off , Sam noticed and rushed out and ran to Lisa's room he got there and as soon as he walked in she tightly held onto him her breast pressed on his stomach his heart started to beat faster he realized that she was naked she put her arms around his waist and pulled him closer  , light shorn in from the window he could see her naked body "uhmm Ms" she looked up at him and he looked down at her " please don't leave me" she said with pleading eyes he cupped her cheeks and ran his thumb near her lips he went down and kissed her she responded kissing him back they deepened the kiss Sam lifted her up and placed her on the bed she crossed her legs on his waist and locked him in he cupped one of her boobs in his hand and gently squeezed it a moan escaped her lips he broke the kiss and went down on her he kissed her neck going down and sucked on one boob and squeezed the other she moaned and put her hand on his hair and pulled on it he got down on her and slip her underwear off he started sucking on her cookie she moaned louder he put 2 fingers in her mouth she sucked on them he groaned he felt her about to cum and sucked even deeper she came but he continued then got up and kissed her on the lips again she opened up his shorts and took them off he sucked on her neck he looked at her and positioned himself in her he pushed in with difficulty he kept trying till it slide in he groaned" s..t" he said feeling her warmth , he went in and out slowly they moans harmoniously echoed in the room Sam deepened his strokes she stuck her nails in his back as she felt herself about to come , Sam groaned as he felt himself about to come too he went faster and they moaned louder till they both came they laid in each others arms and cuddled the whole night.