Part 17

They got home Sam walked in and sat Lisa down " babe please tell Cynthia to go home I wanna talk to you it's important" Lisa got up and went to the nursery and did as told moments later Cynthia came out angry and passed Sam the kids were asleep,  Lisa sat down and Sam turned and faced her "what's wrong babe did anything happen?" , " something happened last night and I can't hide it from you , please listen to me and watch what I am going to show you then react once you've heard the whole story okay" Lisa nodded Sam explained everything to her then showed her the security footage from last night and this morning when she threatened him Lisa listened to him with no reaction Sam was concerned " babe please say something" , "thank you for telling me all this but please give me time to process things okay " she got up and walked to the kids nursery she slept on the bed in there once the kids were up she got up and fed them. Then walked to the kitchen to make herself food , Sam had already made food for her he was sitting by the balcony on the floor with his legs crossed infront of him and head facing down , Lisa drank her juice and ate her food.

She walked up to him and pulled him up they sat by the pool dipped they feet in she put out wine and poured a glass for both of them she gave him a glass , "actually I knew what happened yesterday I've been waiting for it to happen long time ago now I thought that when it does happen I'd know how to react that I wouldn't get angry or sad but I guess we can never really plan on feelings" , "what do you mean?" Sam asked confused "  a few weeks ago I noticed some of my things went missing and so did yours , one day I watched her on my phone thinking maybe she'd hurt our kids but luckily she never did she loves the kids like they were her own , once the kids are asleep she goes to my closet and tries my clothes and goes to your closet and sniffs them , she gets naked and walks around in your shirts , I don't know if you noticed but I'd get back from work and wash them because I know how sensitive you are with smell so I told Grandma Blue about it and she said to take some time away from home and book myself in a hotel and see what happens" , "but why didn't you tell me?" , " you would've gotten mad and shouted at her messed up everything , she's good with the kids so I wanted something solid" , "I am really sorry about last night" , " don't worry about Cynthia I'll sort it out she gave you 3 days right?" , Sam nodded "okay I check on the kids then" she got up and left to the kids.

Sam sat there thinking about what Lisa had just told him but he trusted his wife's decision. Lisa slept at the nursery and Sam slept on the couch , it was now morning Lori notified them that someone was coming up Lisa quickly made the bed in the nursery and walked to her bedroom and changed to her night gown then walked out Sam quickly put the blanket away then stood in the kitchen with his wife preparing breakfast,  Cynthia got in "oh Cyn you're here early today " , " I am sorry Madam it's just that yesterday you suddenly sent me home I was worried thinking I did something wrong" , "uhmm no actually I just wanted to spend some quality time with my family" "that's good I'll go check the kids first" Lisa nodded and she walked in , "babe you need to be calmer okay I'll get ready for work what about you?" , "I am going home if I stay here I'll kill this woman" Lisa nodded and they went to shower Lisa was ready and Sam was getting dressed " uhmm Cyn do you need anything before I go?" , "it's okay ma'am if anything is amis ill just ask Mr Smith" Lisa went out , Cynthia smiled and walked in their room Sam was not done getting dressed yet " I can smell your disgusting scent why are you in my wife's room" Cynthia came close to him " you know my scent now obsessive much, do you have my answer yet?" , Sam wore his shoes and grabbed a tshirt he pushed Cynthia out of his room and locked the room " don't pester me it's not cute " he walked out of the apartment and drove home.

He got home " aunt Blue! Aunt Blue!" , " why are you shouting for me I am not deaf you know" , " how can you not tell me?" , " why should I tell you? Your wife came to confide in me why should I tell you if she didn't?" , " but aunt" , " Samuel Junior Smith , your wife finds me comfortable to talk to you should be happy she has me , with your temper she can't tell you everything look at the way you're reacting now , yes she knew your nanny was inlove with you but have you considered how she felt when she watched you kiss another woman ? Your concern should not be about your nanny but your wife , she's changing and getting silent more and more and you have not noticed any of those changes" Sam sat down thinking , "once all of this is done pay more attention to your wife and stop trying to look for people to blame" , she got up and went to the kitchen leaving Sam with his thoughts.