Part 5

It was morning the was tension all over the house the children were eating on the other side whilst the adults were in the main house , breakfast had been prepared and no one really ate , they were really waiting for Lisa to get up and Sam to come down. Grandma got up the stairs and woke Sam up and told him to wake his wife up in her room she came back and sat down. He did as told and they came and sat down next to one another Sam pulled the chair out for her and Jena aggressively puched the table everyone turned to her , Lisa had cereal as she didn't have much appetite , Sam had some fruit salad , it was quiet and no one said a word. Once they were done they both got up " sit down" Grandma Blue voiced they say back down.

"Now I don't know about you but we're all waiting for your answers" , " but aunt this is still fresh and this is a life long commitment it's not something we can just sleep on and wake up with answers" Sam voiced "what do you think sweetheart" Susan said brushing Lisa's hand "uhmm I think we need time this really was a surprise for us both I think I should go to my place for a w.." " No" Sam voiced " if we're gonna make this decision we need to be together that week you want us to be apart , why don't we spend that week together instead to figure out our feelings" Sam said ,"if you still need time to figure out your feelings I don't think you kn..." "I am not talking about my feelings I am talking about you Lee I already know where my feelings lie" Sam interrupted "Baby Sam might be going about this wrong but he's right you guys should spend sometime together and if after a week you still feel like you don't want to be married with him then me and Aunty will go with you to the magistrate office" Susan said " I think you should go to Sam's place spend that week there just the two of you , because I don't think the anger you feel towards Lucy and John will help you decide you need to be far away from these two fools" Grandma Blue voiced "but what about me?" Jena asked "oh don't worry wifey I already moved all your stuff out of there you're staying with me" Jena smiled "how can you be happy at such a time you've lost everything Jena" Kimberly shouted " I actually didn't I've never stopped loving Johnny , I was young then , I made a mistake I only stayed with Sam so I could be present in Johnny's life even if it meant being inches away from him I was still happy" Johnny pulled her in and kissed her they seemed happy , "then both of you can go home today infact where is your driver , we'll send the rest of the stuff over" Grandma Blue stated, "Lisa don't worry about changing clothes , I've already packed in your closet" John said , they got up and headed out the driver walked out the car and opened the door "Mr and Mrs Smith please get in" Sam smiled he got flustered by hearing him addressing her in that manner Susan noticed and pushed him snapping him out , he entered the car Lisa followed they drove off.

Lisa slept in the car as the drive had been long it has been an hour and half since they left , they got to a secluded area where houses were barely seen there where trees everywhere she got up and looked outside the window she saw a beautiful cottage lake house ahead the grass was so green one could tell it was well taken care of , the garden was so big it had all her favorite flowers she smiled , she saw a horse ranch and a swing on the tree near the lake , this looked peaceful she opened the window letting the fresh air in all this time Sam was watching her and was happy that she loved this kind of place because this was his favorite place , "is this really your place ?" "This is one of my places but this is my favorite " she nodded " actually I live in one of my buildings in the city but I thought we needed a change of scenery but if you don't lik.." "I love it thank you" he smiled, she smiled looking outside the window the car stopped and the door popped open she walked out "this way" Sam leaded the way he opened the door and they walked in "wow" she said taking the scene in , the house was small on the outside but it surely looked bigger on the inside , it had a huge nude and white kitchen with a built-in pantry , with spice cabinets filled and neatly put , it had a small dining table and sitting room , the was a door that leaded to the bar room which was filled with vodka , brandy , tequila , beer and whiskey , another door leaded down to the wine celler, the was only one bedroom, the bed was big and everything was oakwood and white , the bath room had a bath tub , the was a huge sliding door leading outside,  the was an outdoor shower on the side and a jaquesy and infront of that was a field of dandelions this was so beautiful , she smelled something and followed the smell.