Part 3

It was morning Sam woke up with a banging headache he opened his eyes and saw the prettiest view ever " she's so beautiful even in her sleep I wish I could wake up to this every morning" he thought to himself he pushed her hair away from her face kissed her on the forehead, he slowly got up making sure not to disturb her he got his shorts and walked to his room. It was breakfast time and everyone had a hangover "morning" Sam said as he sat down next to Jimmy " why are you being loud " Sam laughed "you're the one that suggested we drink by the pool" , "today everyone is resting in they rooms no drinking I want everyone fresh for the wedding tomorrow,  where is Lisa?" ,"here" she walked in wearing a hoodie and sweatpants she sat next to Jena she poured herself some juice and gulped it down "someone had a goodnight look at all the bite marks on your neck" , Sam and Lisa chocked on they drinks "it's all John I tell you he kept sucking on her neck by the pool I told him it would leave marks" Jimmy said "I was drunk babe I am sorry" , his mom hit him on the head " you couldn't wait till tomorrow night could you , all these months of waiting you couldn't do it one more night" ,"what do you mean waiting" Sam asked interestedly "they haven't done it yet Lisa is a virgin" Jimmy voiced , Sam was shocked " waiting for our special night" John smiled holding Lisa's hand , " just put on some hickey patches and they'll be gone by morning, I'll get some for you I have many since Sammy likes making marks" Jena voiced "Thanks Jena I'll go up with you then" they got up Jena helped her put the patches on she thanks her and left.

She walked to the elevator it opened up and Sam was inside she hesitated to go in and he pulled her in " about last night I am so.." "it's not your fault we were both drunk an..." he turned her to face him "this is a big deal Lee!" , "let's just forget about it please" he looked at her once again he let her go "okay" she walked out of the elevator and into her room he walked behind her and got into his room , he sulked and slept the whole day , she entered her room and could not stop thinking about last night deep down she knew that she wanted him as much as he wanted her , she sulked and slept neither of them went down stairs. On the other hand , Jimmy and John were in Lucy's room " so did it work?" Lucy asked impatiently , "yes I went to her room last night and they were cuddled up I think they did it" John said excitedly "but will this all work even if it does work how do we know they will get along once everything happens?" Jimmy asked concerned, "I can assure you that he's heads over heels for her plus we all know her she won't stay mad at us forever she'll forgive us eventually as long as he doesn't end up with that witch it will be okay" John assured they all nodded in agreement and continued to scheme. Sam and Lisa didn't go down for supper  Lucy was concerned and went to fetch them she knocked on Sam's door " Oli open up" "I told you to stop calling me that" he said getting up "you haven't eaten since morning I am worried " "uhmm I'll come down I was sleeping " , "oh okay take Lisa down with you then she too hasn't gone down since then" "but you're already here why do.." "Oli" "fine fine stop calling me that " Lucy chuckled and walked out , Sam grabbed his hoddie and wore it and walked to Lisa's room he knocked but noticed the door was opened , he walked in she was fast asleep but she was shivering he put his hand on her forehead and noticed she had a high temperature she opened the blankets and saw blood stains on her sheets she was also sweating , he took of her clothes and took off his pants and hoodie he walked to the bathtub and filled it with water he went back and lifted her of the bed and got into the tub with her , she opened her eyes "shhh you have a temperature "he washed her body she groaned in pain he noticed but kept quiet he walked them out of the tub and wiped her body he took out one of her underwear and put a pad on it and laid her up , and lotioned her body and dressed her he went out to his room then back in , he put out some tablets and made her have some , "why didn't you tell me you were in pain Lee?" , "I'll be fine I just nee.." "I'll get you some food downstairs then you can eat and take some meds so you can sleep" she nodded he went downstairs " I told you to bring Li.." , "she asked me to get her food she has a headache so I gave her pain meds" he hurried and packed food for her , everyone watched him John and Lucy smiled he hurried back up " here sit up let me help you eat" he fed her , Lisa was quiet all this time he gave her meds and tucked her in he watched her fall asleep and slept on the couch so he could keep watch.

It was morning Lucy knocked on Lisa's door and the was no response she got in and saw Sam sleeping on the couch and Lisa fast asleep she smiled and walked to open the windows, "you both are getting married today and here you are snoring away wake up" they both jumped up he walked to Lisa and put his hand on her forehead "good you're okay I'll leave you to it Lu" he walked out Lisa noticed the sad look on his face. He went into his room and soon Kimberly walked in behind him "why are still laying get up and shower" he groaned as he got up Kimberly laid his attire on the bed and left. On the other side Lisa walked out of the shower Lucy saw that something was bothering her "what's wrong sweetie?" Lisa sat down " well mom I  don't think I can do this" , "you see baby we all get wedding jitters just remember you've been waiting for this day since John proposed months ago calm yourself down all will be well I'll be right there " she gave a light smile. The makeup artist and her dress came in.