Part 20

Lisa put the bat down and rushed to Sam and cut the rope of his one hand " babe careful!" Cynthia got up and ran to Lisa and got ontop of her they struggled and struggled Lisa grabbed Sam belt and shocked her with it whilst pushing her with her legs on her back , Cynthia struggled and saw the scissors she grabbed them and cut the belt off her neck , Lisa jumped up and so did Cynthia she attacked her with the scissors and Lisa dodged her and held the hair they struggled and Lisa fell Cynthia ran to stab her but Sam blocked her and she stabbed him instead Lisa ran and took the bat and hit her with the bat she fell and her head hit the corner of the bed and she started bleeding,  Lisa walked to Sam to see if he was okay, the scissors stabbed him on stomach.

The kids were up and crying Lisa got up to try and calm them down , Sam saw the blood coming from Cynthia, and got up to check "she's not breathing" Lisa turned and looked at him , the police came and the doctor was here to they saw the dead body " Mrs Smith you need to come with us to the station" , " she didn't do anything wrong it was self defense " Sam said and collapsed the doctor rushed to him , Lisa had frozen in place " Mrs Smith please don't make this harder " Jena took Charlotte from her hands " I'll take care of them don't worry" Lucy came in running " what's happening? Where are you taking her?" John grabbed Lucy " I'll take care of Lisa you stay here and take care of everything else " John walked out following the police and Lisa, " you all need to get out of here this is now an active crime scene" one of the police officers said , Jena packed the kids things and took them out of they beds , and put them on they stroller she took Lisa's car keys and walked out Lucy stayed and watched over everything.

Sam was taken to hospital, Lisa was taken in for questioning, John helped out with the security footage and she was able to go home but the investigation was still on going as they needed Sam's testimony,  John drove Lisa home when they reached Lisa walked inside and passed everyone and went straight to the room , she went inside the shower and opened it and sat on the floor she started crying processing everything, she scrubbed her hands continuesly , Grandma Blue walked in and saw her and tried to pull her out " I killed her, I killed her" she said repeatedly Grandma Blue got into the shower and hugged her she stopped the water and stayed there hugging Lisa, after a while when Lisa was calmer she walked her out of the shower and changed her clothes letting her wear dry clothes " you can rest dear Jena will take care of the kids I'll make you some tea" Lisa didn't say anything she just stared into blank space , Grandma Blue tucked her in bed then went to her room and got changed she took some sleeping tablets out with her and made tea for Lisa she crushed the sleeping pills and put them in the tea then gave it to Lisa and forced her to take it , moments later Lisa passed out , Grandma Blue covered her then walked back out "how is she?" Lucy asked , " she's fast asleep I put sleeping tablets in the tea she's pretty shooked up" she put the tray in the kitchen " what did the police say?" , " they said they waiting for Sam's statement that will determine if what Lisa said was true" , " what do you mean?" , " the police think that she killed Cynthia out of jealousy that the footage shows Sam and Cynthia about to have sex when she found them so it's a cheating got caught kind of thing" , "whaat!!!" Lucy shouted , Grandma Blue sighed " oh that pure child " , " Lisa didn't say a word at the station she just kept rubbing her hands together do you think she'll be okay?" , " it's gonna take a while for her to bounce back from this one she feels she killed someone all that guilt won't go away easly" , "it's all my fault I should've gone with her" Jena said sitting down " it's not your fault you did good calling me babe" , "how's Sam?" ,"I sent Liam to the hospital but he couldn't go in the police are stationed infront of his room saying we can't talk to him till he gives his statement first they're afraid we will influence his statement " , everyone sat in silence.

Sam woke up he pulled the drip off himself and got out of bed , he walked to the door and was stopped by the police " I suggest you calm down Mr Smith and get back to bed we need to hear your statement" , "don't tell me what to do my wife is probably going through the most thinking she killed someone" , "but she did kill someone , I am afraid we need your statement to confirm if this was a murder or self defense" , "you saw the tape you saw h.." , "we saw a man and a woman having they moment we saw your wife enter hitting the woman in the head from what we saw we see cheating gone wrong " , "I would never cheat on my wife fine you want my statement fine , that woman injected me with something and I lost consciousness when I woke up she had tied me to the bed telling me she wants me and that she'll kill my wife all that crazy bullshit , I couldn't move or do anything because of that thing she drugged me with she undressed me telling me she wants to have kids with me just like I did with Lisa that's why she was ontop of me Lisa came in you know the rest" , "how can we be sure w.." , "ask the doctor what she injected me with my wife is innocent she was only trying to protect me Cynthia hit her head on the bed it wasn't intentional my wife had not noticed anything" , "we'll take what you said in consideration" , come to the station when you get released come with your wife" Sam nodded the doctor walked in "Mr Smith you really need to lay down and get the drip the substance you were injected with could be a danger to you if it's all not drained out" Sam nodded and the doctor put his drip back on.

Months went by Lisa was cleared of all charges she and Sam and the kids lived at the lake house for 3 months and came back and bought a house , Lisa was now going to therapy and the kids had crèche, she wasn't a 100% but she was getting better she left her company to Sam and decide to be a house wife and take care of the kids as she trusted no one else she didn't want to get a nanny anymore she did everything on her own. Jena and John decided on getting a surrogate and were 3 months pregnant, Liam moved out leaving Steve and Author at the house. He was on his journey as a Trans woman he had all the support he needed from both friends and family , Sam was his number support system someone he trusted he went to everything with him and even slept at the hospital when he got his surgeries. The kids were growing and had also started speaking everything was slowly getting back to normal.