Ash, how you met

(f/f) = favorite food
(B/n) = brothers name
(e/c/c's) = eye color/colors

You were staring at the invitation to Master Chen's games, you hadn't opened it yet. Something was telling you to ignore it, to burn it. Taking your eyes off the letter to look at your broken down home behind you. You had already graduated high school and was trying to go to college to give your brother a life he deserves. Sighing to yourself you finally opened the envelope and started reading. At the end there was a reward for the person that wins, clenching the paper as you finished up reading, shaking slightly.
You really needed the money.
You gave your house a final one over before heading inside quickly, packing essentials, then dashing out the door.

I'll be back b/n...I can save you with this money

With that as your final thought to your little brother, you dashed down the broken streets and into a busy highway. You found a bus stopped and patiently waited. Once it arrived, you paid for yourself, then sat down. Quietly looking out your window to the scenery quickly past by you.

.

You looked around the steam boat that you had just walked on. There were other Elemental Masters, some, like the Master of speed, was showing off his talent. He did laps around the boat while there was more people boarding. There was a guy that could turn his body into steel, changing his dark skin into a silver color. Another guy caught your attention, his black hair swept backwards with gel, his black eyes watching the others intently. He took one step into the shade just to disappear into the shadows. Your eyes slightly widened once he reappeared across the steam boat. Smiling to yourself you watched another guy with shades of grey and silver streaks in his hair turn to smoke.

They have similar abilities as me you  glanced down to your hand before hearing a ruckus at the docks. You walked over to the railing and glancing down to the first floor, seeing another group boarding with an older man. That same older man did a flip as he kicked off a subordinate, making him land in the water. Right after the subordinate fell into the water the steam boat started up and left him behind.

.

It was the second night at Chen's Island. You were chilling in your room before you had to deal with the others.

"GOOD AFTERNOOOOONN. ITS LUNCH TIME" Chen screamed in a sing-song voice over the speakers outside of your room. Giving yourself a quick pat on the back, you got off your bed and headed for the cafeteria. On your way you could hear Kai, the fire Elemental, loudly complaining about something. Ignoring his complaints you grabbed your food and went to go sit at an empty table. Taking a bite out of your apple while you watched the fire Ninja talk to his group you heard a clank as a tray was placed next to you. You glanced over to your left to see a gorgeous lady with pale green skin, electric green eyes, short curly toxic green hair with dark tips, and a super cute tank top with shorts and combat boots.

"Mind if I sit?" She asks, her voice smooth and toxic. You gave a nod with a small smile before taking a bite out of the main course , which so happened to be your favorite meal, (f/f). Thinking she was gonna be the only person with you, you glanced back to Kai just in time for Ash to block your view. He sat directly across from you with a grin. His brown and grey eyes stared into your (e/c/c's) eyes.

"Mind I ask, what's your power? Chen never mentioned it and you haven't used yours yet" his voice scratchy, sounding like he was tired but seemed wide awake.