ᵖᵃʳᵗ ᵒⁿᵉ

WARNING!
this is book is going to be sad.
Suicidal thought, drug absuse, mature scenes, homophobia, death, school shootings.

This book is going to be loosely based on the film, obviously the school shooting scene and how Vada turned to weed and alcohol will be written but bearly of the dialogue will be the same, if any.

Numb was August's constant in life, ever since her bestfriend died. 8th May, 2020, Julia Richard passed away due to a car accident. Ever since then August had been on auto-pilot, not directing her life, nor living it. Her mom's- Maria and Nina- tried their hardest to help their daughter. August attended every therapy, went through all of Julia's things but nothing could help her cope with not having her person anymore.
They had known each other since birth really, Nina had worked with Julia's mom. August knew the second she found out the concept of having a platonic soul mate that Julia was hers. They never did get to spend their life's together, like their younger self's promised each other.

Vada Cavell often lied, never to her parents but always at Nick. Nick was her bestfriend, he always accused the girl of liking the damaged August Garcia. Obviously, Vada denied it, saying she didn't; but she really did.
So when she found August doing drugs in the bathroom she thought It was her lucky day, until that day became a nightmare. Falling In love with a drug was a bad idea, what if that drug was a person?